Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need to copy Eprom of working Mobolazer ML-10

Default Need to copy Eprom of working Mobolazer ML-10

Hi,

Anyone out there got a working ML-10 250W that will let me copy the Eprom? Not exactly sure how to go about doing that yet, but this is half the battle. Mine has accidentally gotten erased; due to age, the protective sticker fell off, and.... well, you can guess the rest. A shame I didn't notice it sooner. I don't really care if you have put a different laser on the back of it, as long as this was its original configuration, just to avoid small possible differences in programming between the different variations of this model. If someone is willing to pop out their EPROM temporarily, then I'll find a way to copy it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Newlin
    Last edited by lulighttec; 11-06-2011 at 18:52. Reason: spelling & punctuation

If you find one I can read and burn it for you. Or if someone just has the source .bin for it I can burn that as well. Let me know if I can help.

John

Quote Originally Posted by lulighttec View Post
    Hi,

Anyone out there got a working ML-10 250W that will let me copy the Eprom? Not exactly sure how to go about doing that yet, but this is half the battle. Mine has accidentally gotten erased; due to age, the protective sticker fell off, and.... well, you can guess the rest. A shame I didn't notice it sooner. I don't really care if you have put a different laser on the back of it, as long as this was it's original configuration, just to avoid small possible differences in programming between the different variations of this model. If someone is willing to pop out their EPROM temporarily, then I'll find a way to copy it. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Newlin
    leading in trailing technology

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    If you find one I can read and burn it for you. Or if someone just has the source .bin for it I can burn that as well. Let me know if I can help.

John
    Thanks John,

That will be awesome help, if I can find one to copy, or, as you said, have someone read the bin from.

-N

lmk, I will pop one out of one of my ML-10's if you make me an extra one or two for a just-in-case backup

Thanks Frank,

I'll see about ordering a couple of them so we can each have a backup made....

-Newlin

What chip is used I may have stock in them.

Quote Originally Posted by lulighttec View Post
    Thanks Frank,

I'll see about ordering a couple of them so we can each have a backup made....

-Newlin
    leading in trailing technology

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    What chip is used I may have stock in them.
    Same here. I have a tube of unused eeproms in my desk with no plans to use them.

Sorry. the ones I have are 32 pin Atmel 27c080's

Ok, so this chip is apparently not manufactured anymore.... I'm not sure what to use as a substitute. Any ideas?

-LULightTec