Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texlem foody thread

I will bring $$, BBQ Sauce, Tortillas...There is an HEB grocery store right down the street if open (Love Google Streetview). Should be no problem grabbing additional items.

I'll bring some extra cash for food etc. and try to go with the flow. Or tell me what to bring and I'll pick it up on the way in. Work has me would up timewise (note the late-ish hour)

I can bring a bag of roasted hatch green chilies for the chili (frozen). I may even bring a few bhut jolokia peppers I have a few frozen and a few dried. Other than that HEB is down the road we can make a trip to get what is missing.
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    I can bring a bag of roasted hatch green chilies for the chili (frozen). I may even bring a few bhut jolokia peppers I have a few frozen and a few dried. Other than that HEB is down the road we can make a trip to get what is missing.
    Funny you mention hot peppers....

I always prided myself on being able to eat hot foods, right up there with the best of 'em. Last week my girlfriend and I went to one of our favorite Thai restaurants and feeling adventurous, decided to order our meal "Thai Spicy"... it was delicious, but not easily edible. Had massive burning on my tongue, girlfriend had lips swelling...

Found out that apparently, my limit is "Thai Spicy" That and maybe a hot Vindaloo or two....
    "Information not shared, is information lost forever"

Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon

Hopefully-we can put out a fruit basket for anytime nibbling-pick up whateveer you like best--
    also anyone just wanting to pick up ~$10 of any of the items just post your pick and I will mark it as gotten= mostly we need breakfast items for the brunch on Sat/// I think most of us should go to the Pioneer House for Sunday breakfast- Tim took us there over Xmas and that place is something to see and great food!!

The resturant is in a mansion where, at one time, the founder of Pioneer llved.

Len