Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FTP Status as of August 2018

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Quel type de shows? De la musique avec des effets préprogrammés? Quel est le but?
    Il y a déjà un laser show sur Ameno, créé avec LDS (Lasershow Design Studio). Ce logiciel n'est plus dans développement, mais LSX, son successeur, est amélioré continu. A mon avis, LSX est le mieux pour des amateurs ou semi-professionels quand on regarde prix/qualité. Mais, c'est aussi seulement en Anglais, et je pense que vous avez besoin de LSX Pro pour obtenir les shows préprogrammé (et c'est quand même un peu cher). Et il devrait fonctionner avec le Lumax.

Quels sont les problèmes avec ton projecteur? C'est peut-être mieux de commencer un nouveau "thread" (topic), pour que dérailler non plus cette discussion sur le server FTP...

Excusez mon français, j'ai oublié beaucoup depuis l'école secondaire :P S'il vous pouvez, utilisez Google Translate, pas tout le monde connaisse le français ici :P

Thanks for increasing my knowledge.

Hi colouredmirrorball,
    My goal is not to see existing ameno that influence my creative mind. I am inspired by against other shows to get better technically. As for my software, although I prefer to keep it complicated as I progress.
    my projector I have a red source of 2w CNI.The divergency is too large. So I want to make a home made ​​source, but I need time.
    A soon

Hi I would like thank you for posting these shows.

Mrchevyrat
    Last edited by Mrchevyrat; 12-26-2013 at 21:24.

would like access to the ftp to dl bmp2ild.

so what you want and what you do ,a good thing is very important you need to learn more and do more things so you will good http://www.analogti.com/thermo-system-components.html

Hello,

Can I get access to the FTP server? I am looking for some QuickShow shows...

Thanks!

Have you joined the Pangolin Show Space yet? There are lots of quickshow shows uploaded there, and they are free to download. Contact Pangolin for details.

On the PL FTP server there are some completed shows, but the majority of the files are individual ILDA frames and animations.

Adam

Hi All,
    How can I get access to the ftp site? Looking for Spaghetti ideas and a few ilda files.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S