Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Breakout Boards in 1 Projector?

Default Agree

Quote Originally Posted by michelrietveld View Post
    If you like ilda then what do you need from the pt-itrust, it is several bad pics and some beam shows out of the box set to full scale, i replaced my pt-itrust as soon as the stanwax board was availlable.
    so if it is not dmx you need then why use it at all??? (little confused)

Michel
    Michel, I don't want to have to bring a computer to every event. Now that I think about it, pt-itrust is not exactly safe because you can't control zones or where the lasers hit. Although, I know there is a way to achieve putting pre-made shows onto the memory card I have on my FB3 interface and this way it is not only safer because I can make them not full scale, but I still don't have to have the computer. I'm probably going to just have to find someone to send me a pre-made shows on a memory card as I've read in the forums it's no longer achievable with the latest software and firmware and they are no longer supporting it.
    Thanks
    -Eighty8
    -----------------------------------------------
    Projectors:
    1x 500mW RGV TTL - Work in progress (red 650nm@200mW/green 532nm 100mW/violet 405nm@200mW)
    3x 1W RGB Analog - Work in progress (red 650nm@500mW/green 532nm@200mW/blue 445nm @300mW)

Controllers:
    Phoenix Live 3
    QS 2.0/FB3-XE
    -----------------------------------------------

well a small notebook should be able to give a much better showexperience than the build in capabilities of the pt-itrust.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Michel Rietveld @ Utrecht The Netherlands

FB3, BEYOND Ultimate, 3xFB4, apc 40

1x5W RGB 637nm 1.3W, Edison Blue 2.5W 445nm and CNI 2.5W 532nm Greenie with Pico driver with DT40Kpro scanner set

2x3W RGB DT30 scanner set