Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: are you kidding me?

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

No worries Doc. I believe PL is very valuable for PJ and I expect that he will return.
    However I'm afraid Borgqueenx will not return. That's a shame. A big shame for everyone involved.

This is ridiculous. All over an argument about windows and a flashdrive on chat . nothing to do with lasers. phf .

I will say I missed it and have no idea what it was about. I have gotten kicked off the chat once for expressing an idea I had while drunk. I was pissed but the Janitor upstairs sided with the persons who kicked me out of the chat. I avoid the chat because it does not reflect the same social enviorment as the forum does and I dislike the "power" some members have there.

Again, I missed the drama with Peiter, but IMO, DZ has contributed far more than any of the members who were involved in this bit o drama and it says volumes for David to not only unsubscribe, but also to remove his avatar. (who else has their own smiliey)
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Sh*t, Dave, don't leave!!! You're one of the original "Founding Fathers"

So am I *still* the "Drama King"???

What's IRC?

It's kinda funny that every time a drama evolves around here that somehow the name heroic isn’t far away. I don’t know what went on but it takes 2 to argue which gives all this a little stench of bias…

Lots of drama. The whole thing was very juvenile imho.
    What's IRC?
    IRC is the PL chat-room. Top blue button up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Solarfire View Post
    It's kinda funny that every time a drama evolves around here that somehow the name heroic isn’t far away. I don’t know what went on but it takes 2 to argue which gives all this a little stench of bias…
    Extra latitude for the token woman in the group?

Unless I misread the situation, one of the others was a laydee too....
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Oh I'm never very far Jon.. and this has nothing to do with me being "always right", nor does it have to do with the fact that you'd say anything to vilify me. This is PL, and it's you we're talking about. I expect nothing from your clique other than childish nonsense, and I repay like for like. That's all this has ever been about. You consistently side with anyone who stands against free thought, openness or friendliness. Just take this instance as a PRIME example. You stand in support of someone who does not deserve it, and I think you take that position because you are concerned with whether or not EVERYONE else is behaving in a "Jon-approved" manner. I've gots LOTS of IP addresses Jonny lol.. and LOTS of email accounts... and LOTS of potential usernames. I'll never be far off..

And you are not the only one who stifles free speech at every turn. In the second post in this thread, Colouredmirrorball said that he hopes masterpj and borgqueenx "learned their lesson" abotu speking out in defense of themselves. I have no respect for anyone who stifles free speech. You guys are acting like you're the "laser mafia".. but you're not. You're nothing in fact.

Unbeknownst to you, I have made good friends out of many other fine, upstanding PL members. Not everyone hates me Jon, and many people know precisely what I stand for. You can vilify me all day long because you don't like that I've confronted you in the past, and it will only serve to prove every point I've made about you and the other members here like you. People who stand up for what they believe in often have MANY enemies. Have fun destroying PL folks.. the sad part is that you are so full of yourselves that you can't see that you are running people off left and right. Very sad.

Laters all, I hope the decent folks here can one day straighten the mess that Jon, Heroic, Heroic's mini-me and their little clique have made. I really do.