Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: are you kidding me?

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Chill out man. Peeps that are serious about kicking back and lighting up a doobie instead of partaking of social intercourse just do it.
    Thems that announce to the world their intentions to do so are (usually) seeking confirmation of their perceived worth (as admirably demonstrated by your post) .

Feedeth not the ego monster !!

I tried the IRC had some fun got banned good times. Thanks for the thread. But I asked for it over a few days to see how/what the temp was.
    Last edited by Picasso; 12-19-2011 at 23:17.

I am now banned/glined from the chatroom by heroic because my internet connection is not good enough.

This woman/person formally known as "heroic" needs so much help, I feel so sorry for her because she has some sort of sickness, constantly talking about people, popular people from our forum even, I have seen it, logged it, it felt good to meet one in chat, those good feelings were ruined when he left and she starts spouting her mouth about them, thankfully she is only talking to herself and has no repliers. She only really has like two people that stoop to her level with her in this fashion, all the rest of ya are good peeps and actually forum members
    She sets herself up on IRC to sit and watch connection windows I guess, dont ask me why... me? I go to IRC in hope of good people, conversations and to learn new things related to lasers & shows.. I learned of these connection windows and how upset she is to have to watch them just a few minutes before she glined my access and killed my connection.
    this was after I had left the chatroom for a few hours to call my isp and do some testing... they admit they have me setup with an old modem and are Fedexing a new one.. they also did a reset on the current one.
    I had told here about the replacement and reset but that did not stop her, it seems that it infuriated her.
    She has something against me, what can I say other than she should not be in the position of power that she is.

heroic you had said that I could sit outside the chatroom and PM people within, wouldnt you had to still sit and watch the connection windows then?

How many times does a person have to say please? or to ask that the name calling stops? the insults, the badgering..
    this morning I felt sort of nauseated over this.. ya know... there have been maybe two things that have depressed me badly with this laser hobby of mine:
    1) heroic, no explanation needed
    2) kiyoukan (you will have it all come back at you someday, heroic, you also)
    3) I will add, the cost!$ LOL
    if you are one of the meme/sockpuppet's with less than 5 posts here do not reply

Most people, at least I.. when you become accustomed to IRC you learn to automatically ignore disconnects and rejoins, its part of life if you choose to include it in your life and be on IRC.

Peace People!,
    LaserCo

Your a brave man venturing in to the IRC...

Didn't you read the warning sign at the cave entrance?

I won't go into the specifics of your post, there is plenty of examples in this forum if you search for them, but there is little point. Everyone knows and everyone chooses not to discuss it. Move along, nothing to see here. Take the high ground and ignore it, it will then go away.

If you restrict your activity to the forum then you will have a much more pleasant experience.
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserCo View Post
    She sets herself up on IRC to sit and watch connection windows I guess, dont ask me why... me?
    the explanation is as an ircop she can't /ignore joins/parts to the channel so she gets annoyed by connection drops but banning that's another story, depends on the ircop as he owns the network so it's his rules and you can only comply or set up your own and better network =)

(the ban is temporary (for now (needs more brackets)) from what i understand)

Netadmins/IRCops don't have to justify shit, it's their house.