Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TEXLEM Signup - Feb. 3rd, 4th & 5th, 2012 - Let Us Know Who's Going!

Will PM in a few hours greg!
    I'm also working on a Lasershow for texlem!
    Again with music i can distribute but a very very nice one, calming and powerfull at the same time!

Because I had several request over a timespan of showing how I work, I will be streaming and recording the stream everytime i'm working on it, also to make a timelapse of it later on too, so when you have questions how i did it, i can refer you to a certain time in the video!

ok one sneakpeak and thats it!
    !Note! This is a rough outline, new transition is added in later, many things will likely change on each scene as this is as i said an outline, all of the things all already in my head xD

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Very nice. What I admire most is you have the ability to take what's in your head and create it into something others can see. I'm not an artist by any means nor, well skilled in creating anything on a computer - whether it's a flyer in MS Publisher, taking red eye out of a photo or, creating a laser frame. What's most impressive to me is how you've been able to take relatively simple frames and by changing perspective, get them to begin telling what I imagine will be a powerful story. Looking forward to seeing this live in San Antonio!

I promoted it a bit, and it seems like there will be a lot of quests coming to the venue!
    I'll bet the will be happy with this

I'm getting PM's on my youtube for it and facebook page so this is going to be fun!

Also there will be an audio part added in and a book opening up with sound effects, but that will be added in later
    It's going better and better now with the show and it's looking more detailed as we speak.

Going to try and pay up front, about to book the flight, I'm staying longer in Texas, is there someone who would and could hang out a few days longer then Texlem with me in texas?
    I would apreciate it, and off course I will help people out with any pangolin related issue if possible.

several will be staying in san antonio after Sun nite. I will prolly not head out til monday nite. Wish we could take you to one of my 'epic' Superbowl parties near where I live. I will be watching the game from 5PM on Sunday til its over either in my camper or at a sports bar in SanAntonio. You would be welcome to join us. Sadly The Houston Texans lost today so ...no Superbowl for them..sad

Len

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    several will be staying in san antonio after Sun nite. I will prolly not head out til monday nite. Wish we could take you to one of my 'epic' Superbowl parties near where I live. I will be watching the game from 5PM on Sunday til its over either in my camper or at a sports bar in SanAntonio. You would be welcome to join us. Sadly The Houston Texans lost today so ...no Superbowl for them..sad

Len

Awsome thanks!
    i will make some stuff as a token of my apreciation for u guys!

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    . . .I'm staying longer in Texas, is there someone who would and could hang out a few days longer then Texlem with me in texas?. . .
    I make it a point to stay an extra day when I can, so I'll be there until Tuesday, or even longer if I can find something interesting to do in the area.

- Jonathan

I am still unsure if I will be making it due to work, but I am up in Dallas PJ more fun down south. I still hope I can pay at the last moment and arrive at midnight on friday... dreaming is free .

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Pieterjan,

Hopefully there will be a few of us staying over on Monday for the Alamo and the Riverwalk. There may be more worth doing in the area, but those are the main attractions. Fiesta Texas might be worthwhile, as they do a nightly laser show, but I don't believe it will be open in February.

Adam,

I hope that you can make it. You and Swamidog would add to the lumia discussions.

See y'all in a couple of weeks!

Greg
    "Information not shared, is information lost forever"

Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon