Thread: Pulsar Masterpiece Master/Slave

Default Pulsar Masterpiece Master/Slave

Hi, does anybody know how i make a Master / Slave with two Masterpiece 108. I did id like in the manual but it wont work. So does anybody know here how to make master / slave

Thank you
    greet from Germany

Is this any use to you?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails m108_manual.pdf  

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

was that feature ever implemented ?? long time ago but I remember there was eprom upgrade which allowed you to double the channels from 108 to 216, i think you pushed the master slave button and it changed the output banks from 1-108 to 109 -216 ?? amazing desk in the old days for generics !!

the feature was implemented but as far as i can remember it was on a specific version and above (i know it works on version 2.08)... if you look at the display on your console when it powers up. it will read out the sw version.

if you need new software you can always email the richard in service at pulsar.... richard@pulsarlight.com

Quote Originally Posted by liteworx View Post
    was that feature ever implemented ?? long time ago but I remember there was eprom upgrade which allowed you to double the channels from 108 to 216, i think you pushed the master slave button and it changed the output banks from 1-108 to 109 -216 ?? amazing desk in the old days for generics !!
    still one of best desks for intelligent lighting in my opinion. too many people rely on "computer" or "wysiwyg" systems. but it used to be a long job programming all of you places and groups... still programmed my UKLJ show in around 1.5 hours....

there was eprom upgrade which allowed you to double the channels from 108 to 216
    I wish! Unfortunately, not correct - Pulsar did introduce the Masterpiece 216 around 10 years ago, and it's still current, but there is no upgrade path from the Masterpiece 108, which has now been discontinued. If you have a Masterpiece desk, it's well worth checking that you have the latest software (3.02) installed - if not, Pulsar will supply updated Eproms free of charge by exchange.

Master/Slave functionality is achieved via the 'remote control' socket - see the last page of the manual, before the patch charts.
    Last edited by greenalien; 02-16-2012 at 01:44.