Thread: Bloody Ishow

Default Bloody Ishow

Evening All,
    First hoping that all members have had a great Christmas and wishing all well for a fantastic 2012. Haven't been posting here for a while, but have been lurking
    Got a few questions for general answers should anyone have the time :~)

1. Yes a got an Ishow dac about a year ago, think i did try it at some stage Got a job next week that could do with a little stand alone setup, but have lost the frigging Ishow disk!! Anyone got a download link or could upload the software somewhere for me?? ( Don't fink we'll infringe anything really)

2. Any European Pango dealers doing any shite hot deals on FB3 XE at the moment? If so drop me a PM. Ta!

3. While i'm here, anyone messed with one of these? Looks crap and over priced IMO:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-SD-CAR...item45f6cd5296

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Lex

If you're after a FB3 I seriously suggest a FB3-QS.

There are advantages to the newer hardware that will probably show themselves in the future and for the sake of a few Euros more, I'd get the QS version as you'll probably save money in the longer term should you find you require those extra features.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    If you're after a FB3 I seriously suggest a FB3-QS.

There are advantages to the newer hardware that will probably show themselves in the future and for the sake of a few Euros more, I'd get the QS version as you'll probably save money in the longer term should you find you require those extra features.
    Hi White-Light,
    Yes I know and I have Was trying to get hold of Ishow software so I could use the junk for a couple of remote projectors on a job where I cant get a cable run from main projector bank.

Cheers

Lex

Lexat8 i sent you a pm with a link to it

Hola como estan Soy de argentina, NO encuento Como Instalar Mi Ishow, en Windows 7 Me Gustaria una ayuda, y tambien quisiera saber de donde bajar El Famoso Spaghetty Muchas Gracias

for spaghetti, you can contact member JohnYayas here, or try here http://www.hingednewt.com/Pages/Spaghetti.aspx
    "its called character briggs..."