Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: UKLEM 13 Surfleet, South Lincolnshire 31-1-2th of Aug/September 2012 (Fri, Sat, Sun)

Quote Originally Posted by hobbybob View Post
    @tony and Dilbert: same curry place as last time ? Man i looooove those papadums.

Squat that bug,

One day I'll finish my build.
    https://www.facebook.com/Azteclasers?fref=ts

Dimmers im lead to believe that Tangerine dream, silver haze, cheese weed, chronic, bubble gum, grapefruit are some good ones doing the rounds at the moment.

Nigel how do you propose dimmers get 5 ounces over here, you cant fit that amount up your ass!!
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Andy, there's plenty of weeds in our garden I can bring for you, Dandelions a speciality
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    Nigel how do you propose dimmers get 5 ounces over here, you cant fit that amount up your ass!!
    Bring it as solid.. not that I know about these things.

@Nige.... Have you tested the speakers yet?
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by gashead View Post
    Bring it as solid.. not that I know about these things.
    so a big lump of solid and some baby oil should do it
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    @Nige.... Have you tested the speakers yet?

No mate, I really should huh.. what kind of cable did I need again ? I'll pop down to craplins and get one..

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    so a big lump of solid and some baby oil should do it
    Anal fixation Con ?

No, silly.. you deflate your spare tyre, stuff it in there and then re-inflate it..

That's how I do it anyway.. I say I'm a contractor.. but actually I'm the boss of a drug smuggling ring.

(Attention old bill... I'm not really.. please don't come after me, instead focus your attention on the real criminals.. those who work at HMRC)

No worries Nige, you don't have to

Cable is a 3.5mm Stereo Jack to 2 x 6.35mm Mono Jacks

Nige... Hold off on buying that cable. I've got one at home, i'll stick it in the post to you tomorrow, should be with you Saturday or Tuesday (Bank Hol on Monday)