Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: DUTCHLEM: 20-22 april or 18-20May (just after Ascension Day!)

Default DUTCHLEM: 20-22 april or 18-20May (just after Ascension Day!)

EDIT: DATE WILL BE 18-20th of MAY !!!

Hi guys,

I found an amazing location for a cheap price, where i will organize a DUTCHLEM.
    Running for a full weekend, starting Friday 10.00u and ending Sunday evening around 20.00 o'clock.
    The dates to choose from:

FRIDAY 18th of MAY until SUNDAY 20th of MAY

PRICE WILL BE 20 EUROs for all weekend.
    If enough people turn up, i can provide free dinner for that price as well!

There is a large room, measuring like 25x10 meters, with chairs and tables.
    Then there is a large bar area, with bar, and fully equipped kitchen we can use, with microwave, toaster, deep fryer.
    The guy running it, Fred, is a very nice dude, he even can make you breakfast for a low price.
    It's an old school building so there are several classrooms for us to sleep in.

A supermarket, chinese restaurant are all in walking distance.
    Pizza delivery service is also there.

Location is:
    Cityhall "De Nije Tille"
    Ringweg 21
    9073HG Marrum

http://maps.google.nl/maps?f=q&sourc...01904&t=h&z=14

Mind you it's in the North of the Netherlands, great for people from Danmark too, just a few 100 km's from Kiel.

For people coming in from abroad, i can provide sleeping accomodations the day before if we choose 18-20May.
    Since the 17th is Ascension day. So preferred is 18-20May but if that is a problem we always have 20-22 April.

Will update topic when date is set, and will place some photos and google maps stuff !

Guestlist

Dimitri 18-20 may
    McCarrot 19-20 may
    SrS 19-20
    Edison 18-20 may
    Master PJ 18-20 may
    LaserMike 18-20 may (might visit one day)
    Badpip 18-20 may (by car or by plane)
    -bart- 18-20 may
    VJ Ernst 18-20 may
    Rob Stanwax 18-20 may
    Daniel Briggs 18-20 may

LJ_Mouzer 1 or 2 day
    astatic 1 or 2 day
    Laserwinkel 1 or 2 day
    Rizard 19 may

Come on people join in!
    Last edited by hobbybob; 05-14-2012 at 02:38.
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Great!!! I prefer 18-20 may too. Count me in

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

Count me in!
    18-20 may for me

I'm in for 18-20 may, provided I can borrow a car and drive to the Netherlands, or convince someone to pick me up in Amsterdam airport :-)

/Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I can pick you up at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. You can stayover the night before. I have a spare room with 2 beds and 2 seperate mattresses, so i can provide sleepingspace for 4 persons. I can reserve 1 bed for you ?
    If needed i can possibly borrow some more beds. There have been weekends when 15 people slept over, so room is not an issue, bedding stuff is ;-)
    If it is possible for you to arrive 17th of may i can pick you up ? The 18th we have to leave early in the morning (1,5 - 2 hr drive).
    Maybe more people want to come by plane and we can arrange (via the forum) for flights to arrive in succession, so i can pick up everybody in one go ?

Let me know, for now i'll put you on the list. Would be great meeting you. Will you be bringing your drivers for sale ?

EDIT: Talked to Edison on the phone, he can provide you with a sleeping place too, which is cool by me.
    Hopefully a lot more internation guests will be visiting us. You're all very welcome to the multiday DutchLEM.
    Last edited by hobbybob; 02-01-2012 at 01:03.
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Very nice! hope to meet you there!!

Thomas, i can arrange pickup and also offer you a place to stay over the night before. I called dimitri about this and its all good. He might have more people to sleep at his place so no worries. Unless you have planned a night with the dentist girls you have no excuse not to come

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

Quote Originally Posted by hobbybob View Post
    Hi Thomas,

I can pick you up at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. You can stayover the night before. I have a spare room with 2 beds and 2 seperate mattresses, so i can provide sleepingspace for 4 persons. I can reserve 1 bed for you ?
    If needed i can possibly borrow some more beds. There have been weekends when 15 people slept over, so room is not an issue, bedding stuff is ;-)
    If it is possible for you to arrive 17th of may i can pick you up ? The 18th we have to leave early in the morning (1,5 - 2 hr drive).
    Maybe more people want to come by plane and we can arrange (via the forum) for flights to arrive in succession, so i can pick up everybody in one go ?

Let me know, for now i'll put you on the list. Would be great meeting you. Will you be bringing your drivers for sale ?

EDIT: Talked to Edison on the phone, he can provide you with a sleeping place too, which is cool by me.
    Hopefully a lot more internation guests will be visiting us. You're all very welcome to the multiday DutchLEM.
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    Thomas, i can arrange pickup and also offer you a place to stay over the night before. I called dimitri about this and its all good. He might have more people to sleep at his place so no worries. Unless you have planned a night with the dentist girls you have no excuse not to come
    Cool! I'm in then

Sure, I can bring some drivers

/Thomas

I'll come.
    18-20 mei

I'll come one day, maybe two.
    When i can pick someone from the airports (Rotterdam/Amsterdam) just let me know by pm.