Thread: colorizing box schematic. ?

Default colorizing box schematic. ?

I have some XYIXYI tapes that I would like to manually live color then downstream record. Does anyone have a schematic for something that would take in a blanking line and then let me select any RGB channel that would follow I blanking. Would also like a rainbow output mode for this if possible. Thanks patiently waits for Steve
    leading in trailing technology

It works with simple switches and an and gate, but wondering what better maybe out there esp for the rainbow effect i am looking for.
    leading in trailing technology

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    It works with simple switches and an and gate, but wondering what better maybe out there esp for the rainbow effect i am looking for.
    This is one thing that I reserve to keep away from the forum. I'm not giving the Asians and DJ wannabes something I worked for years on. Its simple, not difficult, and I have a reliable design. It does require considerable initial insight to do the hardware. Abstracts need more then decent colorization, or they dont look good. I see you have learned that colorizing them with the Pango just does not cut it. I PMed you with my cell.

Some things just cost too much to post for free.

Note to sometimes partner, he's not getting the "Century City Thesis" so chill.

Steve