Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Kryo Man - WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Stiffler View Post
    Sooo, because this guy uses MORE lasers than you, your laser use no longer counts???? I don't think so.
    Ding ding ding. And BTW kryoman you don't have to private message me the same garbage you just posted in this thread.
    Corporate Member ILDA

I got a PM from him too. Silly shit going on here .

Please if you got a PM from him invite him to SELEM, He can meet other Kryo-Men. I will even kick in $100 bucks for the real Kyro-Man(tm) to show up. Id even attend to see the looks on faces as the door swings open with c02 fog and his laser blasting.

Quote Originally Posted by KRYOMAN View Post
    kryoman does not use lasers - check out this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8SwVDaRie4

- - - Updated - - -

kryoman does not use lasers - check out this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8SwVDaRie4
    There are several Kryoman ripoffs out there shooting lasers into people's faces and many videos to prove it, and many videos of the "real" Kryoman doing it. I can't wait till each and every one of you gets busted.
    Last edited by LEDpaint; 05-18-2013 at 04:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Picasso View Post
    Please if you got a PM from him invite him to SELEM, He can meet other Kryo-Men. I will even kick in $100 bucks for the real Kyro-Man(tm) to show up. Id even attend to see the looks on faces as the door swings open with c02 fog and his laser blasting.
    I just invited him to this years SELEM Let's have a party |
    Last edited by steve-o; 05-18-2013 at 17:05.

Quote Originally Posted by steve-o View Post
    I just invited him to this years SELEM Let's have a party |

Why not just build your own LED suit & cryo guns? I can assure you, it is far simpler than building lasers. Plus, if you do it yourself, there is no danger of blinding someone with your ignorance.

He PMd me again and declined the invitation . boo-hoo ..

Well given some of the comments he probably thinks you're going to lynch him!

You should try to persuade him otherwise as it could be a good learning experience for him and he would probably find much of it of interest.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

NAW, Bringing him to Selem would just teach him new technological tricks.
    Although the Newton FD would have something to say about the co2 used in confined spaces, and so would I.

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

I agree, Steve.
    Seems some people are not getting this. It was a joke. Inviting kryoman to a SELEM would be like inviting a jumping salmon to a big brown bears convention . We are AGAINST high power illegal laser-pointer into the eyes shows. (Explained for the noobs here that might think he's cool and want to construct a kryodork clown-suit for their own use.) Just don't do it. Damn.
    PS - @ kryoman-- I am not the "laser police" (as you stated in your pm) I am not affiliated with any police at all. I am an engineering technician and a rock and roll musician . That should tell you something . We are not out to "get you" , we just don't like the careless use of lasers , which can damage innocent people's eyesight. For the rest of their lives.
    Last edited by steve-o; 05-19-2013 at 16:18. Reason: added PS