Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Kryo Man - WTF?

Be careful Dan. The risk of fire at any reasonable range with moderate size lasers is minimal. You may simply cause people to think you are being overly cautious and scaremongering and thus reject everything you have to say, including the important bit about eye damage
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

..............double post deleted
    Last edited by Speculative Lasers - Dan; 02-06-2012 at 09:51. Reason: double post

yes i agree, we all know the risk of fire damage is minimal, however it is there, and linked to a fire performing group is enough for the taiwanese mindset. last year i think 7 people died, fireshows indoors are now banned (it is seldom any law is enforced but it caused a nationwide blitz, every club and promoter went under the hammer)and generally unpopular now in taiwan.

the mindset is sensationalism here, that will bait the media to investigate, just google taiwanese media like the apple newspaper,.... maybe i have no scruples, but well tbh they have it coming.

Right on guys, nice to see people as ticked off as I am about this clown.

For the people that reported him to the FDA, please keep the forum posted if you happen to receive a response.
    Thanks to Jon for providing the links to report offenders. Now let's see if anything happens.
    I have a feeling he is lasing people's faces at close range on a nightly basis, so for him, nothing will change until he gets a visit.
    He's making too much $$ to change his act.

He responed to Dan's inquiry on Facebook with "Hi, this is a stage performance for over 3000 people, the pointers have dimers + the pointers are above the crowd."

Yeah right.
    Last edited by Andrew_D; 02-06-2012 at 13:50.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew/DLS View Post
    Right on guys, nice to see people as ticked off as I am about this clown.
    My sentiments, exactly... Wasn't that long-ago that we had to *argue* in here, to rally against this-level of moronery / at least *try* to curb the idiocy, without being accused of: nanny-statery / traffic-wardenry / fear-mongering / competition-quashing / law-humping / fun-restricting conspiracy!... Kudos to you / to others for tryin to 'keep laser-fun safe and sane'...

Anyhoo, here's another link / resource, I hadn't previously-seen: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/ReportaPro...rs/default.htm

..and, I'd spam-bomb every facebooked, twittering, youtubeing myspace that guy has with INFO... ie: http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/Sa.../ucm237129.htm and http://www.laserinstitute.org/news/2...oses-a-hazard/ - create *awareness* of the facts / accurate-knowledge / how to do it right - EDUCATION, even at PL's kind of 'grassroots-level', not 'blanket-legislation'...

fwfw..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

He is getting ballsey now, a show in NYC

Damn that's cocky as hell. NYC isn't the most laser friendly city either. I wonder who has the power to make a shout out to a top level to get this reviewed tomorrow.
    Corporate Member ILDA

if i had to listen to that "music" for 5 minutes... I would ask him to blind me and jab a knife in both of my ears so it would stop.

oh yeah the lasers...yeah they are dangerous but so is the x floating around. whatever... just another display of disrespect for audience safety to look cool...if i recall...we've seen lasers on dancers before...
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Ladies Free till Midnight !!

Could someone drop by a pick me up a couple.
    I'm running low ....................

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    He is getting ballsey now, a show in NYC
    It's ok, its an over 21 gig.

What's with all the "ladies" friendly conditions? Struggling to pull the women in?
    This space for rent.