Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TEXLEM 2012 Photos and Stories

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

ZP,

i don't have a scrap of free time until after the heard museum indian market. maybe after that, we'll do a little unofficial AZ gathering. you might like my approach to lumia..

(BACK ON TOPIC)

more pics and video from TXLEM, please!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroPoint View Post
    SOOO JEALOUS!!!!! I hope there's an LEM in Phoenix one day soon. I have absolutely no money to travel but am dying to go to one. Glad you guys had a good time. I love the quad lumia setup. I'm a big fan of lumias. I need to get a few different types of glass to experiment some more. Anyway, even though I wasn't there I'll share this with you guys here

This is my lumia setup. For some reason the red appears much brighter on camera. It looks much better in person, of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUXDIAUDtFg
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    ZP,
    you might like my approach to lumia..
    Without question the most understated statement ever on PL.... jus sayin.

Mash-up of my cell phone videos with free music in the background due to music licenses with the shows taped...

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    I hope you guys are having a blast! Really wish I could have made it. Keep the pics coming!
    I put a bunch on Facebook...Don't have good place to load. Feel free to grab and repost at will.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0908730&type=3

Quote Originally Posted by rodman1369 View Post
    I put a bunch on Facebook...Don't have good place to load. Feel free to grab and repost at will.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0908730&type=3

I can't see them for some reason. This was displayed.

"This content is currently unavailable
    The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

I have a TEXLEM 2012 page on my website. Do you mind if I repost there and credit to your username? How about others?

Quote Originally Posted by opcom View Post
    I can't see them for some reason. This was displayed.

"This content is currently unavailable
    The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

I have a TEXLEM 2012 page on my website. Do you mind if I repost there and credit to your username? How about others?
    I checked and they displayed...Bunch of them! And it's set to Public...try again...If don't work...let me know.
    And please grab and post where others can view easily. rodman1369

Guys these photos and videos look siiiiicckk. I was out of town working on a job, is there any chance there might be a bi-annual TEXLEM? If not would anyone in the Austin area like to get together sometime and run some lasers for fun? I'm looking to learn as much as possible about lasers as they are awesome.

-grant williams