Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rasha

seems like i wasn't the only one that had problems with sophia at rasha. i also had to pay for shipping spare parts, the galvo was loose inside the projector.
    It was advertised to be 25kpps but it turned out to be 15 kpps and the blue diode was advertised to be a 473 but it was a 445..

not recommended!!

All within a healthy +/- 50% isn't it?
    How exactly did you determine the speed of the galvos to be 15kpps without a working ilda input ?

I have a working ILDA input on mine and i have both Quickshow and Beyond at my service

Latest correspondence. Following up on last message where I stated that I wouldn't be paying for any extra shipping charges.

Quote Originally Posted by vIQleS
    Hey.

Have you sent these parts?

When will they arrive.

I'm in a hurry for these.
    She's just replied:

Quote Originally Posted by Rasha Export

We didn't sent spare parts.
    And we don't send spare parts to those non-polite customer.
    if you need help and customer,you want to call police.
    you can do whatever you want to do.
    This is business rules.
    I have right to decide which customer how to treat.
    Even we sent spare parts,you refuse to pay shipping cost.
    we will send by china air post,it take 10-20days delivery time.
    wish you understand.
    ETA: "We assure you of our best services at all times !"
    Last edited by vIQleS; 03-01-2012 at 11:51.

Imma send this back:

I'm terribly sorry if my message came across as rude - it's a bit hard with email sometimes to get a sense of tone. :-)

I'm very appreciative of all the hard work and time you've put in so far - you've been very accommodating and your responses have been timely and very helpful.

I'd be very grateful if you could send me the spare parts that I critically need to make my laser work as advertised. Of course, you'll send them by normal post - I can certainly wait to receive them.

If you could please tell me when you've sent it, that would be awesome. Also if there's any tracking numbers can you please let me know.

Thanks again and have an awesome day. :-D
    Do you think she'll pick up on that? :-D

"I have right to decide which customer how to treat." - and you have right to warn everyone not to make bussiness with such person, customer must be treated nicely, if they intend to have any customers at all

Well, I won't be ordering anything from them and I'll tell all my friends not to order anything from them (unless they send your spare parts) ;]

I'm currently in Vietnam, Asia, and I'll share my experience of communication with Asians in English...

You're more likely to be misunderstood and mistrusted than understood and trusted. This is a combination of the language barrier and their experiences dealing with people in the past.

I don't think this should be a reasonable excuse for poor global customer service, but it is worth thinking about when trying to negotiate your ideal outcome.

To give you an idea, just being direct with someone in Asia can be construed as being rude, so just saying it how it is from your perspective can be counter productive if you're trying to get them to meet your expectations.

it's adapt or die - i'm the customer so they have to deal with rude, this is the multicultural global world we live in

Quote Originally Posted by dzodzo View Post
    it's adapt or die - i'm the customer so they have to deal with rude, this is the multicultural global world we live in
    That's fair enough if they want something from you. When it's the other way round tho...