Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 9W RGB special red beam!

Oh look, another thrread hijack...

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...5149-QuickShow

Joost, you've been told how rude that is. So now do we just assume you're taking the piss?
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by astatic View Post
    This was my last post here on this forum.
    Well, shoot, that's too bad... I was rather-quite enjoying our 'lively-discussion'.. I'm inclined to counter some of the other incorrect-conclusions you posted in your reply, but.. you're right, what's the point... Welp... 'happy trails', and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdytOGnUFoI
    ---

@ Joost: -

Wow. Well, your replies have actually 'inspired me' to take the time to address each and every point, here, so all future 'searchers' within this forum, looking for reviews / homework on your Co. / products, etc can see what you've said..

Quote Originally Posted by RGB LASER VERKOOP View Post
    wow, can you email this to laserworld :-)
    So... you evade peoples legitimate questions, by throwing a 'detour sign', implying that 'well if you think my practices are questionable, you should see these guys', something to that effect... yet you're a laserworld rep / dealer???

they claim for safty tell max power that is inside.
    Sorry, but "Max Power Inside' is information for the DANGER STICKERS, NOT MARKETING MATERIALS / SALES ADS... If that is your practice, you don't see how you're setting your customer up for disappointment / your Co. for failure? If anything, you should MARKET that unit as a 7 Watt, then, when it arrives doing 8.2W, the customer is very happy, and.. 'wow! 'under the hood', it's actually doing 9 Watts!'.. Does this make any sense to you, or, am I just 'being a hater'?

and i give all my cleints a power raport off acually useble output power.
    so i am allways 1005 FAIRE. AS THE 9w WAS INTERNAL POWER, I AD A STICKER ON ALL MY LASERS WITH REAL OUTP[UT POWER.
    Then that ACTUAL REAL-WORLD POWER IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE PUT HERE IN SALES THREADS!!!!! Just imagine - and, I'm not trying to 'throw any lighter-fluid on that particular-barbecue', again, just using it as a 'real-life example', to make my point - If 'edison' HAD SAID, 'these DIY Blue modules are intended to incorporate 4x 1W 445 diodes; ACTUAL output-experienced measures at ~2.5-3.5W'.. Would that not have saved him / others a lot of grief?? DONE! Case Closed!! How in the world are we - the PL-community - supposed to KNOW that what you have ADVERTISED as a "9 Watt" rig, is really only 8.2W - or less - (ie: was that max-measured power measured after an hour in a hot club??) Does any of this make any sense to you, or, again, am I just 'being a hater'?

my luminous 2300 give 2800mW output power, so i must change this name also... come on men get a life!
    Oh, ok, so by this logic, IF I bought / sold your 9W rig to our Client in Thailand, and - they happen to be 'astute', and own, say, a Coherent Field Master, etc - and then they call me up after the box lands / they power-up, etc - and, say 'Hey! This not producing 9 Watts!'... you would reply 'come on, man, get a life'? Sorry, but imo, 'LOLZ' is not a good answer to such legitimate questions in these threads.

the 9W has:.... total power inside: 9300mW... 8.2W output. and i call it a 9W becourse it is the name of this case! and real power is on the sticker! and in all my ads on internet!
    Oh, reeealy?... hmm, Here: http://muziek.marktplaats.nl/licht-e...niek-rood.html ..it is advertised as a "9w(att)".. and, in your 'Niews' and videos for it and-such, ..it is advertised as a "9w(att)".. So, perhaps you'd like to show us all WHERE you display the "real power... in all your ads on internet", as part of your SALES INFORMATION?

..oh, wait, I know - maybe '9w' was referring to the number of 'degrees, West', that the projector was *rotated*, in the ad-photo?? Silly me...

BTW - looking at the number of shows you produce at your 'hobbiest' Co (..under the 'Nieuws' section..) if you're 'just a hobbiest', then I'm Mother Theresa..

and i not replay becourse i will never sell it to one from the forum! (6000 euro for 8200mW RGB crazy callculation)
    I know! What batshyte-insane I am, to suggest paying, via a 'Euros-for-ACTUAL Watts scale', based on your original claims / prices stated in the thread, here... And, really too-bad you decided to ignore my-requests for clarification / poo-pooing my *LEGITIMATE* sales-inquiry - *that's* what killed the interest, Joost, not the 'price'... But, don't worry, already told the Thailand Client - who saw your 'ad', here, and inquired to us about it - they are NOT PL members - to 'shop elsewhere', since, clearly, we're just 'haters that need to get a life.'

I may be perceived as a 'hater', Joost, but I sure as heckfire ain't gonna be a sucker.

j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

.... i not replay becourse i will never sell it to one from the forum! .....
    Sorry to kick a man when he's down but if you have no intention of selling these lasers here then why are you advertising them here?

Probably because he knows how many times this site comes up in Google hits.
    Let's hope the stats show up the more 'interesting' threads.
    Frikkin Lasers

in the beginning i like the forum a lot, till people start talk so dam negative and don't no the reel facts...
    now i stop post my news and video's here...
    only like to see what people reply here, but i not like the haters, i am a laser love!

and for mister loco, it is your opinion against mine...
    some output powers are a little more some are a little lower than the given name, but all reel power i tell my clients and is on the top of the machines.
    I sold hondereds of lasers and all clients are happy and come back for more power and better systems ;-)
    The 9W was build for 9W case + tekst was ready, but after building we see the red lost more power than i hoped, so yeahh big 8W, i am still happy with this power and if you know my building price, you would smile from here to thailand yeahhh ! DIY is still a good thing, even when laser projectors are getting cheaper!

This is my last replay, i get sleepy from this and i not feel it is helping me or you all out there..
    if people like to see my video's / pictures, then welcome on my website
    if people need info abou tsales / rent / building etc... also welcome by email..

all the members who buy lasers from me and suport me, thank you!
    laser verkoop OUT

Thank fuck for that.

I have a friend living in Europe which is about to order one, possibly two.....and when they don't perform, they are planning on doing a charge-back on their Visa card. I advised him against it since it is dishonest, but I have no control over another persons intent.

Good luck, verboop.

Now the dramas over...

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    Surely you mean 3.7mW through a 7mm aperture?
    I can now explain the discrepancy. Most MPE specific sensors ie those designed specifically for measuring MPE levels are square in shape, as is that persons sensor.

7mm x 7mm =49mm2

That's why it was 5mw not 3,7mw. Obviously through a round aperture your figure is correct.

Yep, and I was a bit wrong too, it's 3.89 through a 7mm aperture.
    Frikkin Lasers

Lightbulb ..maybe Ik moet moeten leren hoe nederlands te spreken..

people start talk so dam negative and don't no the reel facts...
    Sorry if the 'truth stings', Joost, but 'the reel facts', is all anyone here was after.. Now everyone, here at-least, knows to 'ask for clarity' before they buy from you, so, I am done-posting, here.

but i not like the haters, i am a laser love!
    Oi vey, like I said, maybe Ik moet moeten leren hoe nederlands te spreken.. TRUTH / FACTS ARE NOT 'HATE', Joost!

and for mister loco, it is your opinion against mine...
    all reel power i tell my clients and is on the top of the machines.
    Opinion? Sorry, but I have only-ever referenced your published facts and figures. And I'd be awful ticked if I *bought* a "9 Watt" PJ, and then it landed with 'stickers' showing 8.2W.. unless '9w', in-fact, was a compass-reading...

Point is, Joost, it's only being suggested that you 'tell your clients the reel power', in the ADVERTISING - UP-FRONT / PRE-PURCHASE, not, after the fact.. that is a model for dissapointment / frustration, and.. some would even consider such-practices a downright scam.

..Tell ya what - don't ever sell one of your "9 Watt" PJs to someone in New Jersey (USA) and have it show-up doing 8W!! ...(that's an american-joke, you can ignore it..

..but, since you apparently don't 'see' the importance of this, and that this is all just 'my hater-opinion' I'm more than glad to do it for you: ATTENTION PL COMMUNITY / WORLD: BEFORE YOU FINALIZE A PURCHASE WITH RGB LASERVERKOOP, PLEASE MAKE-SURE YOU ASK FOR CLARIFICATION OF ACTUAL OUTPUT POWER, VS ADVERTISED POWER, SO YOU ARE AWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY PURCHASING.

..There, see? That wasn't so hard was it?

Ik wens u alen het beste, Joost!
    fin..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...