Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: 635nm correction optics GB

same here...he's also dead on skype the last 8 days.
    While he clearly said it could be shipped this week since there was only some glueing to do remaining...
    Im pretty frustrated right now since all the delays and then he doesnt reply.... -_-
    You are unique! Just like everyone else...
    Mum: What do you want for breakfast? Me: Lasers Ofcource!

what can we do? im shit tired of waiting. I had time these holidays to work on putting it in my projector and now that failed.
    someone can give him a call or something?
    i am really pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by borgqueenx View Post
    i am really pissed off.
    I'm with you on this one, a quick post just to keep us up to date would be nice.

I am still waiting for 1 set of lenses and 4 mounts, so I'm out of pocket by nearly $100.

Kiyoukan, PLEASE update this thread. or issue refund if you cant complete.
    Squat that bug,

One day I'll finish my build.
    https://www.facebook.com/Azteclasers?fref=ts

100usd wow..well i spend more then 300 already...and thats only half.
    I really hope he gets back soon else i will leave for holidays to spain with a terrible "i feel im being scammed" feeling:/

Hi guys
    If you look for an alternative, you can try this:
    http://www.surplusshed.com/pages/item/pl1142.html
    And
    http://www.surplusshed.com/pages/item/pl1192.html
    Magnification is 5x
    Cheers
    Olivier

Hey,

Thank you for your help oliver but:
    I donīt want an alternative, i want my parts or my money back.

StarryEyed

and i prefer the parts...or in my case, a module.
    ive been waiting since january on this module...

I have found a Kiyoukan on ebay, is it the same guy? I have sent a message through ebay to him to see if its the same guy, maybe he has trouble with his email?,
    Just would like a response/ update.
    Squat that bug,

One day I'll finish my build.
    https://www.facebook.com/Azteclasers?fref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by tonyaztec View Post
    I have found a Kiyoukan on ebay, is it the same guy? I have sent a message through ebay to him to see if its the same guy, maybe he has trouble with his email?,
    Just would like a response/ update.
    he doesnt reply on skype for about 16 days, and he's offline on skype since about 12 days. He doesnt take call on skype. He has number on skype wich he also doesnt take calls on and also doesnt reply text's on.
    He also doesnt reply to his email. i dont think he has only trouble with his email....maybe his internet connection...
    Im having a terrible "im being scammed" feeling even if some of you guys got their parts. The only other option is, wich im not excluding and also a bit afraid of, is that the guy got into a accident, wich would suck not for us, but mostly for kiyoukan himself
    now i really dont want to flame kiyoukan and be an ass....I like the guy alot. he has been very informative on skype about 2 months ago. But then it started to be less. it was silent for 2-3 weeks then suddenly a week of info again. Then again silent and then (2 weeks ago) he said he only needed to glue the aparture to my module then it could be shipped desame week....but i since then never heard of him again.
    i was doubting if i should post this since it can kill his reputation a bit....but its too much for me now. Im already waiting bloody long for this module and im getting seriously afraid my money i spend is gone up into the air.

edit: oh and he also helped me during stuff i cant figure out with lasers. He has been a very awesome guy to talk to.

But now saying nothing anymore while he said "only glueing aparture window then ship this week" after aaaaaaalll the delays, is unacceptable to me
    Last edited by borgqueenx; 07-19-2012 at 08:14.

Quote Originally Posted by borgqueenx View Post
    he doesnt reply on skype for about 16 days, and he's offline on skype since about 12 days. He doesnt take call on skype. He has number on skype wich he also doesnt take calls on and also doesnt reply text's on.
    He also doesnt reply to his email. i dont think he has only trouble with his email....maybe his internet connection...
    Im having a terrible "im being scammed" feeling even if some of you guys got their parts. The only other option is, wich im not excluding and also a bit afraid of, is that the guy got into a accident, wich would suck not for us, but mostly for kiyoukan himself
    now i really dont want to flame kiyoukan and be an ass....I like the guy alot. he has been very informative on skype about 2 months ago. But then it started to be less. it was silent for 2-3 weeks then suddenly a week of info again. Then again silent and then (2 weeks ago) he said he only needed to glue the aparture to my module then it could be shipped desame week....but i since then never heard of him again.
    i was doubting if i should post this since it can kill his reputation a bit....but its too much for me now. Im already waiting bloody long for this module and im getting seriously afraid my money i spend is gone up into the air.

edit: oh and he also helped me during stuff i cant figure out with lasers. He has been a very awesome guy to talk to.

But now saying nothing anymore while he said "only glueing aparture window then ship this week" after aaaaaaalll the delays, is unacceptable to me
    And the above post is helping how?

If you wanted great customer service and fast lead times why didnt you get a kvant or similar?

I don't see the point of all this public slagging take it to PM or Email. I don't care if you have to board a flight to Spain to work on your tan for the remainder of your holidays.

All you seem to do is winge publicly (i dont want to flame Borgqueenx or be an ass).