Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Contact info for DrLava

Quote Originally Posted by lasersbee View Post
    If the past is any indication you should expect a response in
    a few weeks or months...

Jerry
    Thank you for your vital contribution to this thread.

C

Any updates on the back-ordered flexdrives (while we have you here )

Quote Originally Posted by csshih View Post

C

Craig solders good.

Quote Originally Posted by discothefunkyhippo View Post

Craig solders good.
    Fuuuuuu

didya ever get that working?

C

First, hi Andrew and congrads on the new arrival.
    I must take you up on your statement

1) I'm not taking payments until the order ships.
    2) Laserbee and JohnYayas above are not customers, Laserbee has a history of jumping on neagtivity, and JohnYayas, well, seems like he always has an axe to grind.

First, I am a customer and you have taken payment and not shipped my order
    taken on 24th Jan vis Google check out
    AMOUNT IN USD 97.00 EXCH RATE 1.505 REF 022 1086929000 BDC INCLUDING COMMISSION £1.73
    I am sure that this must be an oversite but its very difficult to put things right if you dont respond to emails.

Phill

stateside, I paid via Google Checkout on Feb 17th but my card hasn't been charged yet. I think he has to process it somehow on his end for the charge to go through. I have, however, requested that my order be canceled since he has been unresponsive to my inqueries and has not shipped my order within the 7 days he specified on his Google merchant account. His method of doing business is absurd and people shouldn't wait around for him to get around to providing customer service. You put up with crappy service, you'll get crappy service.

Angry

Thanks for the advice, my debit card has been charged, its on my bank statement, he has the money. I too have requested cancilation, I have not received any reply to my emails.
    As far as I am concerned he has my money I have no goods and he has failed to respond to all resonable requests I have sent.
    I have made a official complaint to Google as you said if you put up with crap you get treated like crap. As far as I am concerned this is now a legal matter of recovering money taken from me.
    I have reported this to Visa who is taking the matter up with Google.
    Iam sorry its come to this but I have tried to be reasonable but........

Quote Originally Posted by jimberg98 View Post
    stateside, I paid via Google Checkout on Feb 17th but my card hasn't been charged yet. I think he has to process it somehow on his end for the charge to go through. I have, however, requested that my order be canceled since he has been unresponsive to my inqueries and has not shipped my order within the 7 days he specified on his Google merchant account. His method of doing business is absurd and people shouldn't wait around for him to get around to providing customer service. You put up with crappy service, you'll get crappy service.

He acknowledged my cancellation so my order is officially canceled. If Google gets enough complaints, they may just cancel his account. It's clear why he doesn't sell on eBay. He wouldn't last a month when people have the ability to rate his service.

I wonder what the penalty is for international mail fraud.

You are being reasonable. His service is what's unreasonable.

Ok good news, after my rant I was notified by email from Google check out that my order was canciled and that I had recieved a refund!
    Thank you Andrew, but would it not have been easier to have sent me an email or PM to let me know what was going on like most people.
    I had to resort to posting on this forum to get a responce from you. Your a very clever guy and I am sure that you are busy but if you taking money for services and goods you've go to do it right. Thanks for the refund again.

Quote Originally Posted by csshih View Post

C
    Time for you to wake up and smell the coffee....

Jerry
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions