Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Old School — Like NEW!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Amazing what a difference two years makes. I re-read this entire thread and looked over the list of things once more. The things that got me excited a couple of years ago now don't as much whereas, the things that didn't necessarily excite me then do now. I've since bought the stuff I wanted but now have more of an appreciation for the projector and laser. I assume you're still looking to sell it all as a whole but, again if you're looing to break anything up... since you did with the Synth... the projector and laser are starting to whisper! LOL

As a side note, I still regret reading about the initial squabble you had with DZ, as he's really a great individual and the mis-communication was really a shame.

Well, I'm actually doing periodic shows at The Exploritorium Science Museum. But nothing is impossible ... just not seeking to be stuck with pieces and parts. It's certainly worth more as a set and system.

I'm the guilty party with the laser synth. A fair and appropriate review of the transaction is there for anyone to see. I am hoping Frank leaves me the rest of the gear which he is still using in his will but no firm arrangement has been made.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Amazing what a difference two years makes. I re-read this entire thread and looked over the list of things once more. ..........

As a side note, I still regret reading about the initial squabble you had with DZ, as he's really a great individual and the mis-communication was really a shame.
    Yeah I read it again also-- Frank- I wont pretend to 'know' you But I think do understand where you are coming from on all this. I DO know DZ - and he is really a good guy- and he may have just been guilty of caring about the forum to the point of making sure all things are as they appear.. Many forums want/like new (even OLD new)members to first post a 'hello' -- 'nice forum.'. 'TY for having me' -yadda yadda- and THEN... ask for help- offer something for sale ..etc-

So small errors in judgment (on the part of each) really did change how this came out- I am 100% certain that had this gone a way where you met DZ in person you guys would be friends.. He could have helped you-- helped his friends (who would go by any appraisal he made- ) win win--
    its not too late you know??

V/R Len
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-