Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4 SomeOne

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

but you have an interocitor...

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    Quoting Swami-Dog, "I kind of imagine steve's secret laboratory to be something like this."

At aboout 2:43 in the movie clip, its about right, only I'm far, far messier, and do not set tubes on the floor, that is what chairs and a giant metal teacher's desk, are for.....
    I dont rate a sidekick flunky, I have to work alone... I do set gear on the floor, as there are not enough shelves on the planet..

AS for the parts list, gal galvvvv galvvv , PALS, GALS and EEPROMS NA na No No I just can't do it, cannot betray the force, no.... Cannot betray the trust, Cannot let others have the magic smoke machine....

My test gear is about ten years newer then the nice black40s General Radio stuff in the pics, not much newer, I mean my fastest scope is 200 Mhz crt based TEK digtal, with broken sweep knobs. I rescued it from a thrift store for 20$. I was going to sell the crt on ebay, and when I got it home I straightened the concentric tek shafts with a pair of gas pliers and it worked..
    Ok, the frequency counter goes to 18 Ghz, but everything else is kinda ratty, surplus, and beaten.
    LOL,

Steve
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

hm, the values seem suspiciously suitable for the optical feedback section of the schematic in attachment in this post -> http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...58XX-Servo-Amp
    Last edited by FourDee; 02-23-2012 at 01:55.

Dammit, you just blew his cover! Quick! Wayback machine this thread before it gets redacted!

If you're into MST3K, check out Cinematic Titanic and Rifftrax.
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

Mr.Coffee! Where you been ??

Everywhere. Busy as all hell basically.
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra