Thread: Nijntje (Dick Bruna) and Greintje (my stuffed pillow animal)

Laser Warning Nijntje (Dick Bruna) and Greintje (my stuffed pillow animal)

Dear reader,

i have digitized some of the iconic artworks of childsbook writer Dick Bruna, Nijntje is just so cute
    But my stuffed pillow is even cuter.

this loving animal will be shown at home at my kvant clubmax3000 with saturn1 60kpps scanners and prolong your life also when you get my ild files in the folder upload/nijntje en greintje
    there pun in my work, since i am also an aspiring comedian.

my Grijnst Even joke a parody on nijn-eleven , the beautiful twin-towers too little dead disaster. a common tsunami does like 40k deaths, twin towers only 3.6k.
    what a shame,

therefore another one is in the makings showing Greintje - alias the Grinst - with a nice tube to the -to be snowed- nasal inquiries.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greintje512.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	60880

Name:	lijntje.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	60881

Name:	grijnst even.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	60882

Please have a good laugh, if you will.
    have a nice day and feel special since there are only 16750 registered enthousiastic people on the world doing things here at the forums.
    so few people can DO actually something for themselves, like being creative,

hopefully my imagination and art drawing skills will heavenly smother me. I am just a beginning artist.

lavishes.

Yours sincerely,
    Pieter Joan
    Greintje (grijnst or alias the Grinst)
    Bois de Framboises.
    Ziel spikey yeah.
    Tentacles (executeur directeur-in)
    Kettler-tje
    rooie ginnertjes,
    Toonsies - energetic beings from the Looney Toons created dimension in that thing we should call - the everything - since universe is not big enough for our thoughts.

Right, now back to business and pay that 11.413,57 for a freakin laser with a spare module for photon ejections.
    Even kvant could go bankrupt in 8 years.
    finally a good purpose to spend some serious money on. and it will lenghten my life because of sheer happiness, enjoying my own art also.
    that feeling of satisfaction, drewls on your lap too.

Welcome........
    "There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun." Pablo Picasso