Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Laserscopes

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I'll use the excuse that we're runnin' out of space at sugeeks. But, back when this all started, that 804 was the one that got me all hot and bothered and thinking...

On an more observant side note:
    Does one of the spare KTP's mentioned in post #76 above fit in the 732 that apparently has no KTP?? Seems to me it would make sense to look at buying one of them at least.
    There is enough room for three more plus change... (if Steve can get a sale I am all for it, but truck rental needs to be arranged ASAP lift gates are hard to reserve). Oh crap sorry just realized you needed an excuse... Anybody else other than brad buy these truck rental + diesel is a couple of hundred and change...

Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Okay to make things worse for those on the fence, I will be in Irving with a rental truck on Saturday (another friend is moving) so at least you can cut down on the truck rental... So give Steve your Money!!!

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Bad enough suffering through that Cowboys Eagles game yesterday and now you need to tell me there is more room in the garage. Texas is doing a number on me recently. lol

2 hours and 53 minutes to go until I can breathe easy. (I'd really like the 804 but... I'm already probably into this stuff over my head.) I know I already owe Steve money for some more bits and bobs from the other thread. I shouldn't be increasing that!!

SOLD!
    Standby Adam

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

And it wasn't me!! I don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    And it wasn't me!! I don't think.
    I had to sell them to someone else. Somebody had to do an intervention on Brad for his own good. Step away from the 'scopes!

Quote Originally Posted by Photonbeam View Post
    SOLD!
    Standby Adam
    I know where I will be Saturday. Now I just need to figure out when...

Adam

Looking for a fiber launch off a narrow channel 500 series. maybe?
    dean@niteliteproducts.com