Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Laserscopes

Default Laserscopes

FS: Four Laserscope KTP lasers and four Laserscope dye modules. Accepting offers for the lot. PM for details. I reserve the right to refuse the sale of these to anyone for any reason.

Location please?

Dallas, Texas USA

hrm, I am in Dallas... I can probably hold one for an approved buyer for a bit if need be. I have been wanting a flash pumped yag, but was thinking more in the 2-5W.... After seeing the cobra yag conversion Pat did I am still scared of these. I would still take one if terms were perfect, but a medical emergency in the family has killed the laser fund.

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

I will be in town in a few weeks. It would leave me the opportunity to make an offer on one scope.. but not all four of them!

Are these separable?

I am looking to sell them as a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatball View Post
    I will be in town in a few weeks. It would leave me the opportunity to make an offer on one scope.. but not all four of them!

Are these separable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Photonbeam View Post
    I am looking to sell them as a lot.
    Buy One, Leave three with sugeek... I would make one appear in Arizona for Karl (Laserwizardry).

I think I have room in the garage, I didn't need to park there anyhow.

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I've given one of these some thought in the past. Push comes to shove and you absolutely must have a fourth to get a deal done, let me know but, it's not high on my priority list at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I've given one of these some thought in the past. Push comes to shove and you absolutely must have a fourth to get a deal done, let me know but, it's not high on my priority list at the moment.
    Brad, you are such my hero....Lol. I admit, a scope would be really cool in the parking lot.

callin it quits steve? Dont blame you, you've paid your dues...relax...
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.