Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clive @ Laser Electronics

Have spoken with Clive many times and have done numerous shows with Kevin - Never found them to be anything less than professional - Geekishly obsessive, so I'm surprised they're not members here too )

have used laser electronics in the past and have always been more than helpfull, theyve repaired systems for me in the past whilst you wait,
    and Clive is a pretty clever dude

Hi All
    Thanks for the post's
    We will allways be honest with everyone and try to be as helpful as we can.
    Anyone who needs help, Please call or email me.

Office (+44)(01754811137)
    Fax (+44)(01754811104)
    Cell/Mobile UK (+44)(07831462029)
    Cell/Mobile US (+001)(7275655420)

We can also repair any system you have, please bear in mind it may not be cost-effective as we will replace components that have failed with components that are far more reliable than the originals.

We do have some neat toys that I left with Kev and Mark at the workshop before I left for the US. (Work here), If your in the UK, give them a call and ask Kev or Mark for a demo of the 11 watt WL system and the 8 watt 532nm green system.
    Both these systems have cross modulation and 60k blanking with pbs phase angled matching that is tec cooled.
    The modulation frequency's match the phase angle within 0.01c and the results were astounding.
    Give them a call for a demo.

Thanks
    Clive
    Laser Electronics Ltd

Clive,

ill take a look when i pop over for my second projector, very soon i hope.

Projector number 2 now picked up , fantastic product and excellent service again from Clive and his team, only one criticism though i ordered 500mw blue and got 1.5w instead (only joking Clive) well pleased cant fault them.

Default You are welcome, Thank You for your custom

Quote Originally Posted by kel19700 View Post
    Projector number 2 now picked up , fantastic product and excellent service again from Clive and his team, only one criticism though i ordered 500mw blue and got 1.5w instead (only joking Clive) well pleased cant fault them.
    Hi Mark
    I'm pleased your happy with the service I provided.
    Thanks
    Clive.

My setup is now complete, in addition to my two 2.5watt RGB projectors i can now put a cheeky 2.5watt blue in the middle, and i must say it has been a pleasure dealing with Clive and his team and can not fault there service.

The proud owner of 7.5watt of laser power and all for the price of a good night out lol, thanks again guys.

Mark

are you clives gay lover or something? (thats a joke no actual offence intended)

you seem to be on a one man mission to prove something about laser electronics
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

No offence taken, but is this not the place to sing someones praises if you have recieved good service, i have had three projectors from clive on seperate occasions and have only left feedback relating to the service i have recieved.

Its as simple as that.

Mark

just wondering thats all
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat