Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clive @ Laser Electronics

Default Clive @ Laser Electronics

Hi guys,

Picked up my new Nemesis projector and Zion controller today from Clive @ Laser Electronics, Skegness.

Absolute pleasure to do business with Clive and his team, very profesional and learnt more about lasers in 2 hours meeting these guys than i have in years.

Anyone looking for quality products at quality prices and years of knowledge give Clive and his team a ring.

Mark.

unlucky ...

ive only ever had one dealing with him before and i wont deal with him again
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I can only comment on the service i recieved, which i have to say was very good.

I too agree with Kel19700 and have to say Clive will do as much as he can to help anyone. His knowledge base and experience far out weighs a lot of people in the laser industry.
    I've bought a lot of components and will continue to buy from Clive, I've never had a reason to complain as the service is excellent. I've had things fail and die on me and as long as i get my kit back to him it's fixed by the time I have to pick it up.

Well done Clive :-)

www.laserhirelondon.co.uk

Again, just had a brandnew 10 mtr ILDA cable and kettle lead delivered free of charge,

Cheers Clive.

I'm a novice when it comes to lasers despite owning lasers for several years. I've had encounters with several long distance sellers and none of them have been good. However, I cannot say the same about Clive and his co-workers. I've only ever spoken to them on the phone. They are polite and happy to spend as long as is needed to talk to you. They explain things really well and have come up trumps rebuilding my two existing systems. Both have been totally transformed & perform beautifully. They are very reasonably priced and their kit works! Recently I was involved in a traffic accident and I had two laser systems in the vehicle at the time which got trashed. Clive has sorted them both out in record time ready for my next show. I will always use Laser Electronics now. They have got a customer for life.

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

Yea, I prefer Stanwax myself

Dealt with both Clive and Kevin for over 15 years.Always a pleasure and Clive is a true pro and a bit of a genuis
    lighting the way since 89

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

Hmmm,

I wonder how much Clive would charge to re-gas my gasser?

Give him a bell or speak to Kevin,plus I always find getting to know people helps so you have a baseline,Cheaper than you may think
    lighting the way since 89