Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LASER MEET 2007 ??

Hi Andy

Yes a "laser" meet in Boston can be cool maybe....
    But who bring the laser :P

Well just a meet is fine anyway...
    We can take a meet at the Museum Of Science and take a look at the Plantarium Laser Show

Anyway, the date is set!! I`m at Boston the weekend 21 and days after that... (the weeken before I`m in Vegas)

where is the flea ?
    Where is the New-England ? :roll: :roll:

Default SELEM... Possible dates:

I guess it's never too early to begin planning...

For the Atlanta SELEM, I was hoping to schedule it in July, and to fix the date around the time when some of our European guests could attend as well.

From what I've seen so far, it looks like the last weekend in July is the best fit for everyone, which would be Saturday the 28th and Sunday the 29th of July. Still looking to hold the event in Atlanta, but if we can't nail down a solid venue by March, we may move the event to either Charleston, SC or Charlotte, NC.

So, how does July 28th and 29th look for everyone? Does that sound good?

As far as lasers, I'm certain we'll have several people bringing projectors. Exactly what sort of lasers we'll have there will depend on the power (and water) availability at the venue. More info to be announced after we select a venue.

Adam

PS: Liteglow... "MIT Flea" = a flea market... Basically a gathering of people that want to buy, sell, or exchange goods. Usually for very low prices, though it is often for used goods only. The MIT one Andy was talking about will have lots of cool gadgets...

Also, "New England" = any of the small states in the Northeastern portion of the United States, including Conneticutt, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, etc...

i'm about 25 minutes from LA.
    - instinct

Quote Originally Posted by instinct
    i'm about 25 minutes from LA.
    I'm about 5,300 miles from LA :lol: :lol:

Jim