Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: CaribbLEM is a go!

How strange we seem to be missing some posts. Including the one I made yesterday.

Dan,
    What time does the flight you are looking at arrive in SAP. You may need to arrive the day before and stay in the hotel like those coming from the US.
    You will be able to make the 13:15 departure on the way home as the bus will get to SAP around 11am which gives you enough time to checkin.

Let me know if I can help further.

Cheers
    Rich

Here is a post from Adam that I got via email but isn't showing for some reason.

Aw crap Brad... This was going to be your decompression trip. (Because you and I both know you need it!)

I bought my airline tickets two weeks ago. Managed to get them for $505.90 per person, round trip, including all taxes and fees, plus two free checked bags. Not bad...

I still need to book a room at the hotel on the mainland for the Friday night before, and the Saturday night after though...

Who else is planning to make the trip? I know Marc (Gottaluvlasers) was thinking about it, but I never heard for sure if he is going to go or not.

OK - Mario is coming, and he's bringing his family too. And I think Daniel Briggs had booked a room as well, right?

How about Audiovisualizers? Any chance of making the trip up from Costa Rica?

Come on people - this is going to be a great time, and it's CHEAP. Where else can you get a week's worth of room and board in a tropical paradise for around $400 per person?

Adam

Question Problems with PL?

Yeah - what the hell? I just posted that a couple hours ago, and now it's completely gone.

Maybe Spec is working on something in the background?

Adam

Wow - I just looked back, and there are SEVERAL posts missing.

What gives?

Adam

Very strange - I am confused too.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
    Very strange - I am confused too.
    Aw hell... I figured it out.

There are TWO threads talking about Carrib-LEM. The missing message from me that you pasted in above was actually posted in the other thread! That's why it looks like it was missing from this one. It was never posted here.

Adam

Ha, well spotted. I should have checked the thread title. DOH