Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: SELEM 6: Aug 16 - 19 Sign up now!

Randy;

I'm sure there will be dinner plans on Friday as well. (Gotta eat sometime!) Will be good to see you and Sharon at the Trotthouse again.

For everyone else, time is short! SELEM is a month away, and I have to finalize the shirt order in just 2 weeks to ensure they get here on-time. So please sign up now! (We need another 14 people to sign up just to cover the cost of the venue and the shirts.)

Adam

PS: Regarding beam projectors in the auditorium - the plan is to have left and right mirrored off one controller, with DZ's dual-head graphics unit at the back of the house doing front projection graphics on the screen. His rig has two QM-2000's in it, so we'll only need one more controller for the two beam projectors.

Of course, if someone wants to connect a different controller to the beam projectors to run their own show, that's fine too. Randy: Adding a third beam projector should be no problem as well. PM Aaron for details, as he's thinking about bringing some extra gear...

Adam,
    As you know I won't be making it to SELEM this year, but I've been watching to Shirt Logo Thread and you guys have come up with a kick A$$ logo this year and I would kick myself for not buying one. Since I'm not attending will I be able to get one sent to me for an additional cost and how much will the shirt be?

Chris

No problem Chris. Shirts are $20 each.

Adam

I sent my $60. I haven't decided when I will arrive or leave but I probably won't be able to do the whole thing. Like last time I probably won't bring any gear.

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    No problem Chris. Shirts are $20 each.

Adam
    Adam,
    Paymant sent + shipping cost.
    I would like a Medium shirt please.

Chris

We are 4 weeks away!

Is there anyone actually ready for this? I know I'm not... And the bad part, 2 of the 4 weeks left I'll spend in Boulder, CO.

All I care about though, is that in 4 weeks I'll get to hang out with some great folks that share a common interest.
    The lasers are cool too.

nope, my external hard drive with all my shows got jacked not too long after FLEM and only have a few shows backed up

well like it or not I will be there--lol
    see this last post before I buy a ticket from SWAir
    post #28

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...518#post237518

adam- sending my fee friday eve- lost a few lbs so this year I am a XX.

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    We are 4 weeks away!

Is there anyone actually ready for this? I know I'm not... And the bad part, 2 of the 4 weeks left I'll spend in Boulder, CO.

All I care about though, is that in 4 weeks I'll get to hang out with some great folks that share a common interest.
    The lasers are cool too.
    But have found found a way to source the Sake

Also anyone ever hear from 300Evil, he was one of a few guys that made me feel very welcome at my first SELEM, was bummed he wasn't there last year and curious is he still involved in the scene?
    Last edited by polishedball; 07-19-2012 at 18:25.
    leading in trailing technology

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Ready??? Ready??? I have to pull off 9 more weddings between now and then. AND finish building this projector.

All I know is that I REEEEAAALLLYYYY need this break, as my attitude recently has kind of sucked. Work, here, life in general...

@hak - Glad it's coming together for you!