I did the same, but mine are blowing at 5v...
Mark
I did the same, but mine are blowing at 5v...
Mark
The lasers are not fully completed yet, but I have them in a working state, which is just as well seeing they had work to do last Wednesday night...
Here is a video from the rehearsal, so bear in mind there is hardly any haze in the room, which was massive... The colour balance and colour convergence in these things is spot on...
Mark
Had some time to do some more fine tuning on one of these little beauties today...
They are so bright that they saturate the camera, so colours are far more vivid in person... These pictures were taken with no smoke or haze
P1020217.JPG
P1020218.JPG
P1020219.JPG
P1020220.JPG
P1020221.JPG
P1020222.JPG
P1020223.JPG
P1020225.JPG
P1020232.JPG
P1020233.JPG
P1020234.JPG
P1020237.JPG
Mark
you coming next week treacle?
Eat Sleep Lase Repeat
Can't make it mate, got a festival...
Mark
rubbish, our meet will be much more fun than a festival![]()
Eat Sleep Lase Repeat