Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 59

Thread: Not another build thread!!!

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,704

    Default

    Mark have you got some unintentional blue escaping from the case because there seems to be a solid blue beam down the centre of some of the patterns.



    Lovely colours though.
    Last edited by White-Light; 07-01-2012 at 15:43.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Under a rock in Cambridge UK
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Mark have you got some unintentional blue escaping from the case because there seems to be a solid blue beam down the centre of some of the patterns.



    Lovely colours though.
    That's a few mw reflecting off the back of the red dichro... You don't see that when the lid is on...

    Mark

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Very nice Insanity. I especially like that shade of light blue (always been a sucker for the 488nm argon line and that looks pretty close)! Now I know what to expect from my setup when I finally get done saving for quick show, and start buying lasers. I really need to stop browsing these forums. All these pretty lights have my wallet crying in pain

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Under a rock in Cambridge UK
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Thought I would resurrect this thread with a couple of recent pics of the triplets...

    Now added case LED's, Scannermax shutters, new greens and generally tidied everything up a bit... All three projectors are identical and making some amazing colours, will try get some video at some point...

    P1020350.JPG

    P1020351.JPG

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    1,930

    Default

    nice pics!!

    did the cni oem greenie not pan out too well?
    "its called character briggs..."

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Under a rock in Cambridge UK
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    They were ok, but I only had two... The third laser was a Laserwave and the modulation was different, so the three projectors weren't perfectly balanced... Not massive differences, but enough to wind me up

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    piss my shit .
    I recommend http://www.imodium.com for this condition

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Wiltshire, UK
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LaNeK779 View Post
    nice pics!!

    did the cni oem greenie not pan out too well?
    Old greenies are being given a new home,1008651_10200715352158179_1923047942_o.jpg
    Squat that bug,

    One day I'll finish my build.
    https://www.facebook.com/Azteclasers?fref=ts

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    1,930

    Default

    excellent!! I do remember sir p1t8ull fiddlin' with the telescopics on those greenies achieving super beam specs. so it would be a shame to see them sititing around collecting dust. And that red/blue module looks awesome tony! Very clever arrangement!

    marc, any beam pics of the three of them running would make for interesting eye candy
    "its called character briggs..."

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Under a rock in Cambridge UK
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyaztec View Post
    Old greenies are being given a new home,1008651_10200715352158179_1923047942_o.jpg
    We are all one big happy, incestuous family here at PL Nice build Tony, the CNI's look happy in their new home...

    Quote Originally Posted by LaNeK779 View Post
    marc, any beam pics of the three of them running would make for interesting eye candy
    I'm just putting the finishing touches on my pair of 2 watt GB's, one of the Viasho's died, so I replaced it and am now giving both projectors a bit of a spa treatment... But once done, I fully intend to set all 5 up and video a show or two...

    Watch this space..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •