Thread: Help with a simple wave effect?

Default Help with a simple wave effect?

I really don't want to use the abstract generator to do this if possible.
    Last edited by DanielS; 06-30-2012 at 07:32.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielS View Post
    Hi I dont know if this the right palce to post this but I want to create a simple moving sinewave for a show in showtime im creating. Just a simple undulating wave thats all- any help would really be great right now.. I have a wave frame but i need to slowly move it from right to left in an endless loop? I really don't want to use the abstract generator to do this if possible.
    Hey Daniel, to make a sine wave you need access to the 3D drawing tools of LD2000.
    At worst you can use one of the 3D frames included with an other show or in the clip-art section.

The simple wave effect in LD2000 is basicly a 3D spiral being rotated.
    Last edited by masterpj; 06-10-2012 at 14:58.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

take a wave frame and loop the Y scale from positive to negative.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielS View Post
    Hi I dont know if this the right palce to post this but I want to create a simple moving sinewave for a show in showtime im creating. Just a simple undulating wave thats all- any help would really be great right now.. I have a wave frame but i need to slowly move it from right to left in an endless loop? I really don't want to use the abstract generator to do this if possible.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.