Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uploading Attachments Broken

Default Uploading Attachments Broken

I cannot upload pictures onto the forum for the last two days. I go into "Manage Attachments" and when I upload a picture nothing happens. Anyone else having this problem?

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Yes, I had a thread going about it in the Lounge. DZ was able to upload a picture last night though.

Yea, I'm working on it. Trying to figure out the root cause of the issue instead of just restarting the image processing binaries every time this happens.

I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if this works for me Thanks and keep posting such a informative blogs.
    Last edited by Texeira88; 06-28-2014 at 03:03.

I like your good work.

Hello guys.. This is very impotent news for me because i am new in this forum and i try to follow image uploading but i can't.....
    Bhavya Machine Tools

Address : A-601, 6th Floor, Sapath-4, Opp. Karnavati Club, S.G. Highway Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad-380 051, Gujarat. (India).
    Phone : +91-79-4024 2800, +91 - 79 - 3007 4560

... had a similar experience with another forum, where the predefined counts/sizes were reached ... maybe simply limits somewhere?

Viktor

Quote Originally Posted by VDX View Post
    ... had a similar experience with another forum, where the predefined counts/sizes were reached ... maybe simply limits somewhere?

Viktor
    He's a fake! Just like the two that went before him in this thread. They may be humans and not bots, but they'll still fakes. I reported them to Spec early yesterday and hoped they'd be gone before anyone responded as if they're real. For the record, image upload DOES work, I tried it before I reported the spam post. It IS spam! The spammer (or scammer) just hasn't started doing it yet, but the point of these posts is to gain enough credibility to do it! People need to recognise this problem. And Spec referred to a specific uploading error in his last post here, likely not currently a problem anymore.

Ohhhh..... Really............
    Bhavya Machine Tools

Address : A-601, 6th Floor, Sapath-4, Opp. Karnavati Club, S.G. Highway Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad-380 051, Gujarat. (India).
    Phone : +91-79-4024 2800, +91 - 79 - 3007 4560

Quote Originally Posted by bhavyamachine View Post
    Ohhhh..... Really............
    On balance, sure. We've had actual spammers answer back, but only to defend their very limited position, usually with more to say than you do, and people who really have something to say here on their first post have usually hung around reading enough to sound like they know a lot about all the various discussions going on, or have some other active interest that explains in a self-evident way why they're here the moment they say why they're posting. You didn't have that. You appear to know only about one thread, and one where the last two posts before yours were obviously spammers. The admin of this site knows how this works, part of my understanding came from what he told me about how forums and spammers work these days.

So answering me the way you did means nothing, especially after having made a claim that I tested and found untrue. So what will you do? Get involved to the point where you are for real? Or is it a mask to slip? Right now I see only an answer any troll could have given, and they're usually a lot more inventive. I don't believe you're for real, and I trust my instincts. If I'm wrong here, now, it would be the first time I've been wrong about this.