Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: LSX Show server

OK fans.... I need to get a new router, my old one was easily ported by the chinese. RIFE with hack attempts that would be hundreds pages long. DNS attempt for sure. SOooooo suggestions?

Is this server still up? I'd love to get access, I recently bought lsx and would love to get some additional inspiration.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Ok.... we got your notice of being back and done with the travelling. Any time table on getting this back up and running. And, dare I say it, the Gaga shows?
    As evidenced by the fact that this thread reached 8 pages and best as I can tell, the server was up for a few months, it looks like there is definitely interest and a need from folks.
    PM Sent...

Default LASER GAGA

Here it is Laser GAGA Pokerface. This is a monster Ilda file is 1GB.. Im not kidding.
    This requires full color analog laser, Scan speed 48k minimum, and 30 frames per second to run. Single file with Lasergaga.ild on track one. Import audio and match length. If you cant see it, upgrade your laser!
    Screw the space shuttle in LDS or LSX... I made this in ILDA for everyone!!! Music is not public, however it was extracted from a you tube video. I have included the soundtrack for reference. You do not have permission to display this in a public fourum for pay or trade of any kind. Nuphotonix aka Technicolor Dreamshows (Dwight and his daughter Kaitlyn), is the sole owner of this laser creation. and may not be publicly displayed without my expressed permission. With that being said, have fun, put your lasers on stunning and download the largest single ILDA and soon to be the most downloaded laser file on planet earth!!
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Laser Gaga<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nuphotonix
    Last edited by nuphotonix; 05-23-2016 at 09:39. Reason: Link completed!

Humm... is the server running? If not, maybe a dropbox or something? Hell... I'll mail you a thumbdrive!
    PM Sent...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Humm... is the server running? If not, maybe a dropbox or something? Hell... I'll mail you a thumbdrive!
    dropbox is probably the best approach.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Default LASER GAGA Link

And here it is..... It looks GREAT on our lasers... I hope the same for yours. You may have to adjust the slope or analoge voltage ramp to really clean it up..

An here it is!!!!!! -------->>>>>>>>> Laser Gaga<<<<<<<<

Let us know what you thought........

I can hear the suckling sounds of baby cpu's nursing data everywhere...

I dont know if this will run on anything but LSX... but I tried!

Got it downloaded although I got all kinds of warnings from antivirus software before downloading it. I'm hoping to check it out tomorrow.
    PM Sent...