Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: LSX Show server

Sorry to be so late in getting back. Off the road now and will attend to the server matters this week!! New IP address so watch out for it!

Ok OFFICALLY off the road!! lol.... Anyways.. I see all of us made it through the passing of the end of the galactic year!! Congrats for those of you deciding to stick with the new one. Does anyone have a copy of the "pro Shows" that I can get put up? Also I was able to resurrect an RIYA dac... see how on the modifications thread. here is a peek at what I did.. Anyways.... Please check your respective email for server permissions.... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0168.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	36340

Quote Originally Posted by dzodzo View Post
    if any of the shows are available for public use i could mirror them here http://furikuri.kirril.com/Private/laser/
    it's not very fast but it could put some load off the ftp server
    dzodzo,

Thank you for sharing your mirror. I purchased LSX lite just this morning and your mirror enabled me to start reading the owner's manual that a bunch of you guys have put together!

I am a hobbyist; currently my projector is green mono but I have two more lasers; and two of the three have blanking working. Hats off to all of you guys who build your own projectors; the mechanical and optics parts are difficult for me. This project has been ongoing for a couple years.

I hope nuphotonix will be kind enough to share the LSX FTP server with me when the time comes My motivation is to learn how you guys put these sequences together and play shows for friends at home; and to use LSX to finally be able to express myself by attempting to write some 'airborne' art myself! Then, if I figure it out share the fruits of labor with the LSX community.

-Jason

hello Jason, welcome to the community of happy LSX users, be sure to check also the LSX tutorials thread that cmb started, there are some nice tips http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...torials-thread!

Hey Fans!! Off of tour and back at the server it lives!!!! Check your emails encase I forgot somebody! If your not an LSX owner, dont bother asking for the IP Sorry.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0301.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	37383

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Nice rack!

Oh wait... that's what I said to that blonde at the bar last night.

(PM received.... thank you!)

Thanks You're the best!

Thanks for the update.. What do you use the ADATs in the rack for, Music recording or lasershow stuff?

Mark

All three including converting ADAT shows.

Disco243.. you were banned... the ITK MP4 tv shows are not for your access.