Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: LSX Show server

hey, nuphtonix, it would be great to get the web-link from you to the LSX Show server; I am new to LSX and spend hours a day now during my holidays to understand more about it, cheery tommy

the LSX SHOW server is up!! Registered owners of lsx please email for user and passwords. They are unique to your account on the server, and prevents ID sharing, cause i'll ban you for ever for loading up the FTP..... =) No need blowing my server up. Thanks Nerds for your patience. LSX ROCKS

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Anyone else having difficulties logging on? I was able to once yesterday morning just to look around and haven't been able to log back on since. I just keep getting the log in screen repeating over and over. I don't "think" it's operator error but then again, I don't work with ftp's very much.

yea i have tried to log on a few times and i get either a bad password or logon error

if any of the shows are available for public use i could mirror them here http://furikuri.kirril.com/Private/laser/
    it's not very fast but it could put some load off the ftp server

Working fine for me tonight guys.

The server isnt getting slammed.. so no load to speak of. it is ONLY for owners of LSX. Just to clarify. Laser perry is unfinished.. And Im still not sure bout laser gaga. Still making money with it. I will however have coldplays set up hopefully by sunday.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I just tried a couple of minutes ago while dilbert said it was working and couldn't get on but, I'll keep trying occasionally. Bummer that it worked once yesterday but not since.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

I'm downloading some now and it works fine. I'm hoping it's not because of me you can't have access, but I'm downloading at only 250 kbps RMS and 500 kbps peak, so I doubt it...

Oh and of course, thanks again!
    Last edited by colouredmirrorball; 09-12-2012 at 12:32.

Not sure if this thread is old.

But since I have servers, IBM netfinity 3tb SCSI raid, plus other VPN servers with a hosting company's no bandwidth limits or file size limits, I can setup a system for FTP or even a full blown FTP/BBS for laser shows and audio.

Since it seems, I will never get a freaking projector, (hate medical bills *rant off) I could help out the laser community with stuff like this.