Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LASER-WAVE 1.8W 637 not visible after 3 meters because of beam splitting problem :(

I can imagine that you are irritated that your 10000 euro projector still doesn,t work. However it would be wise not to act like i dramaqueen because its just lasers and everything can be fixed. Offending people won,t get you no where that is a dead end road. You made a choice of building a projector instead of buying and that is always a risk if you are doing that for the first time. There are many people that could help you easily but you might need to change your attitude to them. Just stay calm and pick a date so i can re-wire your projector. The modules are under warrenty so they can be shipped back. This is a perfect example why buying them from rob is more expencive. You can send it back and he deals with the shipment and back to laserwave or replaces the module with no extra cost. Better buy a module from Rob next time that is my advice

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

Oh ok thanks Mr Laserhobbit i see there is a change in the attitude. Hang in there MR S we will get you a nice projector no worries just be patient

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

Thanks Lanek,

I don't know why those people are so mad at me because of 1 wrong message because i was a little bit angry on that moment.
    And my English is also not very well. i use words i know from movies, because i can't speak the etiquette English !
    Those peoples are making me very angry right now, because they make it only worser, while i have apologized to everyone.
    and YES i don't have the money to ship the modules.. i have payed more than 300 dollars to ship it to the netherlands.
    And i have lend the money from the bank. Normally i couldn't pay a projector with my job
    But Mr.Edison does have made an appointment with laser-wave that he can repare the modules. That will save me a lot of shippingcosts.
    Otherwise i need to ship it to China this month and can pay the next month for shipping it back.. That will take a long time
    Now i hope the module can be fixed in 1 day And there should be no problem with the warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by LaNeK779 View Post
    but are you kidding us?

you spent a few thousand on these modules and now you feel tight about spending 100 euros to ship them back to china and get a proper repair and guarantee cover?

sent them back and get it over with. it is the best and correct thing to do

(and calm down a bit, none here is your enemy, nothing personnal with you, it's just the internet)
    Last edited by svandescheur; 07-23-2012 at 06:44.
    HOME-GROWN RGB PROJECTOR ALMOST FINISHED...

- Laser-wave 2.5W 445 , 2W 532 & 1.8W 637
    - Stanwax® ilda- , colourcorrection- , ds3- , power distributionboard & key-stop with start button
    - DT40-pro scanset @30K (Quickshow Limited)

powered by : P a n g o l i n

Hey Andy do you wanna sell some stickerS to me ??

- Stanwax® ilda- , colourcorrection- , ds3- , power distributionboard & key-stop with start button

Hey Hobbit,

Your friend Andy has replied to the thread that i can stick in my sorry message
    and i cannot understand why he can't at least accept that.
    Why you all are still annoying me here in this post.
    Please forget what is said and i will talk friendly to all of you.
    I don't go apologize my whole life for that wrong message

PEACE UK !!

Quote Originally Posted by Laserhobbit View Post
    svandescheur ,

NOW you are just plain out of order. Less than three hours ago you sent me a PM apologising for your foul language. Now you do it again.

I must now ask for all other forum members support. This guy is now just plain offensive. I will not stoop to his level, but I cannot understand why he cannot communicate without profanity. Svandescheur, what is your problem, can you not be friendly with people. I too am now very angry with you, why did you apologise to me on the forum and via PM and then start again. If you have issues don't make them public here and not in a public forum. Seek help with your issues, whatever they may be technical or otherwise.

But please do not post like this.

My 10c I think this guy should be excluded, but that's just my view.

my KVant module sucks equally so dont feel so bad

Dear Sander,

If you have trouble speaking english I can help you with aditional translation if needed.
    There is no reason to stress on a forum where people are able to help you out, stress will only push you further from your goals.

There are likely some alignment or optical or diode problems, nothing that cannot be fixed, be glad your having output out of that thing In the first place.
    I'm thinking its alignment of the diodes is off.

I have to say though that building your own projector comes with a big risk and there you have it, you can build a projector for less then buying a pre-built one, but once there is something not right or broken it can cost you much more.

Just my 5 cents here (don't take it as offensive or a fact): I would never advice to lend a lot of money from a bank to build a high powered solid state projector, the thing is that projectors are dropping in value fast, unless you have some big shows planned you are not getting that investement back really.
    Its always best to not push your budget to the max and always keep a safety budget incase you have additional costs (like now the shipping back of that module).

Nonetheless I hope edison can fix your problems and that your current experience may serve as an indicator on what you should make sure off when deciding to build a new projector in the future

Hey flecom,

i'm sorry for you ! Wow the expensive Kvant modules also have probs ?
    what kind of probs do you have with it ? i have thought to buy kvant too..
    but i choosed laser-wave because of the price

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    my KVant module sucks equally so dont feel so bad