Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ILDA file swap area?

.mot and .mtm files are native to Poplescan, aren't they?

I don't have any of those files. (I've never even run across any.)

Adam

lasershow with .fra and .mrs ? what software does use thos ?

Mamba 2004 and Mamba Black both use .mrs and .fra files

Adam

ahh..Thanks!

there are alot of you who is downloaded files,
    and few of you has uploaded files.

Give it time... I'm sure a lot of people haven't even checked in yet.

Although, most FTP traffic on any server is going to be DOWN... If there's anything I've learned from my BBS days, it's that there are a lot of leeches and very few uploaders. But then again, sharing ideas is sort of the point of this forum...

It may be that there aren't a lot of people with files to share. But at least this way everyone else should be able to "catch up"... (And in the future, when someone creates something new, they can upload it for everyone else.)

Adam

I do have some files that com with mamba..
    But I think that this files is ONLY for the ppl that buy mamba !
    And I also have some "chinese" files that I also think is copyright ops:

I think if the growing of laser intrest continiue as it have done the last years.
    More and more ppl will start to get mamba and Pangolin, and someday ILD files will be found and shared with torrent..
    Like movies, games, OS, and all other files ppl use..

But I dont want to be a part of that at this moment :roll:

But is true that pangolin own most of the ILD files around ?
    As pangoling did buy ILD files as soon they did find them useful ?? maybe I`m wrong....

I will pay for ILD files if I got a chance, as I know there is many many many nice ILD files out there !
    But the problem is that you MUST buy one CD at 2000$ and not one and one animation for 1$

:idea:

Alright... I'm copyrighting the idea... napster/itunes for laser show animation files... :? :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis
    :idea:

Alright... I'm copyrighting the idea... napster/itunes for laser show animation files... :? :roll:
    That's going to be a big hit!
    - instinct

Hi all,

Just a few quick notes. Pangolin has acquired many frames and shows during the course of over 20 years that we have been in business. Some of these were created directly by us. Some of them are done as a "work for hire", where we hire an artist, show designer or musical composer to produce these things. And others are ones for which we make an arrangement with the original creator. In those cases, most often, the creator retains the copyright and we have the right to distribute the content.

As part of the LD2000 license agreement, our users have the ability to edit these frames, use any part of them, and re-assemble them into their own shows, as long as they are being used on ANY Pangolin hardare and software. But our license agreement prohibits re-distribution of these for use on other platforms.

Still, even with the large library of frames and shows we distribute with our system, I wouldn't say we have "most of the ILDA frames out there"... There are still very large libraries available, for which we have not licensed. And there are companies such as spectrabeam (www.spectrabeam.de) who specializes in selling laser frames and shows.

Best regards,

William Benner