Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: CT Lasers 21W RGB

Its quite alright Marc. Patience right? =P Oh well, its just one more day, then I can hit the ground running, pictures, video, all that fun stuff =)
    Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so.
    Bertrand Russell

Quantum Lasers & Visuals

at least it didnt go ups i went to one of the sorting locations to pick up a package and watched them KICK packages marked fragile off the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they dont call them United Parcel Smashers for nothing

^^ Under Paid Slaves?

XD
    Bertrand Russell

Quantum Lasers & Visuals

Quote Originally Posted by MIIKKKLLLL View Post
    Hi Darcean,

Did you receive your beautiful laser?

How bright is it?
    Really bright its heavy, big, and awesome! weighs a ton! haha I will be posting up pictures later tonight =)
    Bertrand Russell

Quantum Lasers & Visuals

Some quick cellphone images =)

and one img by marc:
    Bertrand Russell

Quantum Lasers & Visuals

have you slept yet? or are you in laser coma??
    http://www.laserist.org/images/ildalogos/ILDA-logo_colored-beams_Corporate_150w.jpg

ILDA- U.S. Laser Regulatory Committee

Authorized Dealer for:

• Pangolin Laser Software and Hardware
    • KVANT Laser Modules & Laser Systems
    • X-Laser USA
    • CNI Lasers
    • Cambridge Technology & Eye Magic Professional Scanning Systems

FDA/CDRH Certified Professional LuminanceRGB Laser Light Show Systems

Laser coma XD I am taking it to a club(ExchangeLA) next friday to get professional video and professional pictures. Ahhh crap, I completely forgot to call you with the questions I texted you earlier -.-'

edit: had to change the date -.-' haha
    Last edited by Darcean; 09-06-2012 at 22:30.
    Bertrand Russell

Quantum Lasers & Visuals

A small review =)

First things first, build quality. Marc has done such an amazing job on the build quality, from the optics to the scanners to the case itself, everything is professional, great, and top notch. There are a few things I will be adding to it, mostly cosmetic, like my logo, etc. But other than that, its great!

The lasers themselves.. Holy shit! You can literally see the green and blue in daylight in static air with no smoke(and a few dust particles in the air haha). The red.. not so much, but with a fog machine, I bet you could see it perfectly as well. It is BRIGHT! All three modules literally light up my garage and living room with color, no matter what color it is. Thankfully I haven't burned holes in any wall yet, but I bet that will happen one day, no matter what precautions I take. The white is a crisp arctic white, the red might be slightly misaligned due to Fedex, but that may just be due to beam size, and not actual alignment, as the colors come out just right, no matter what color I put it on. I wish I had a warehouse or event to use it at to bring out its full potential, but as of right now, that isn't feasible until next friday(explained below)

A little "grade" system for everyone:

Build Quality: A
    Overall lasers: A+
    White balance: A+
    Scanners: A(I might ask Marc to upgrade them to 60K scanners someday, but I love the EyeMagics, they are amazing.)

Overall satisfaction and everything: A+

Its been a pleasure doing business with Marc. I hope we can do business again in the near future. I'm gonna need more lasers ya know! haha

I am taking it out next friday to the ExchangeLA club in Downtown Los Angeles, where Anton(HiveLaser on the forums) will be allowing me to demo it, and to take video and pictures of it in action in a decent sized venue. Atleast I'll be able to debut it for Gabriel & Dresden w/ Andy Moor. Hopefully it gets notice by the people who finance the bookings for that club.(Insomniac, the company behind the Electric Daisy Carnival festival series).. Haha
    Bertrand Russell

Quantum Lasers & Visuals

Quote Originally Posted by Darcean View Post
    A small review =)
    The white is a crisp arctic white, the red might be slightly misaligned due to Fedex, but that may just be due to beam size, and not actual alignment, as the colors come out just right, no matter what color I put it on.
    Does the red in the white look like this?:

If so it might be beam width.

I found out that it doesn't appear that Kvant combine 637nm in the projector but outside using alignment.

Here's a internal pic I took, on the 1st dichro (you can't see it in the pic) there are 4 dots in the form of a square. After the 1st dichro for some reason that appears to have become 4 vertical beams:

I spoke to Martin at synchrovision and he said the 4 dots on the 1st dichro were normal as the beam combines outside of the projector.

I'm assuming therefore its beam width that's causing a little red leakage although it would be nice if I could isolate the problem and solve it and I guess the same for you if its the same issue.