Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: DrLava stop copying my content!!

just about every bit of laser software on the market is going to have same wordings to describe
    what they can do , because they all do the same job at the end of the day
    so whats the problem with that ? .
    there are only so many ways to describe laser software

same with any other product on the market, the competetion all use the same wordings to describe their products.
    its all about who can market theirs best..

+1for what dnar says
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.

Wrong forum.. the Jerry Springer forum is 2 roads further down to the left.. they just created the cyber stonings..

to me it seems now that LSX is so popular, author of Spaghetti is butthurt, market is small, competition is tough...

Quote Originally Posted by dnar View Post
    I am pretty sure public stonings are not performed any longer.

Bad form.
    might be some street performances in Iran...

Quote Originally Posted by Solarfire View Post
    Wrong forum.. the Jerry Springer forum is 2 roads further down to the left.. they just created the cyber stonings..
    Post the link please. I will use it next time.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    Post the link please. I will use it next time.
    http://www.facebook.com/JerrySpringer?ref=stream

Are you involved in family drama and want to be on our show? Call Renee at 1-877-836-3414

"Are you a brony and your lover objects? Call Gina at 1-877-735-3779."

LOL - PJ, does your lover object?

OK, complete thread derail, and probably a really stupid question coming...

Is it just me?, but what the hell is a 'Brony'. Now, I know it's something to do with animated pony characters, but is that it? Seems to be mainly young boys that are into it <sorry PJ>. I really can't unnderstand it and i'd like someone to explain it to me in simple terms... What's the attraction? Does it have sexual connotations?, if so, it can't be healthy fantasising about ponies

Surely i'm not the only one who nees an explanation?, is it my age?

If anyone feels they are well educated enough in such things as to be able to offer an explanation please feel free to PM me.

Apologies Gary...

Jem
    Last edited by Jem; 08-11-2012 at 06:18. Reason: smellin mistook...
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Is it just me?, but what the hell is a 'Brony'. Now, I know it's something to do with animated pony characters, but is that it? Seems to be mainly young boys that are into it <sorry PJ>. I really can't unnderstand it and i'd like someone to explain it to me in simple terms... What's the attraction? Does it have sexual connotations?, if so, it can't be healthy fantasising about ponies
    I stopped paying attention after the whole "emo" thing
    don't feel bad about it Jem, i don't have a clue either and i am probably half your age

electronic ponies are not my thing anyway.
    I can go as far as electronic chics with big boobs and swords/pistols/superpowers

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Brony (christ! this thing is serious...)
    "its called character briggs..."

Wow!... Interesting stuff. All I can say is there must be lots of people reading this thread judging by the PM's i've had on the subject

I have now been well and truly educated. That Wiki article is enlightening... Cupcake anyone?
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I remember when Spaghetti was new. Gary used to post screen shots of it with laser frames that come with LaserBoy! I thought that was pretty cool and kind-of flattering. I've seen other software developers do the same thing. I don't mind that. There are other incidents of blatant theft of credit that I do mind, however.

It's really a shame how all of this comes down to a simple popularity contest.

Some of us contribute a lot to the technology and get little more than a lot of criticism; while others barrow or steal from here and there and because of their charm they get a lot of positive attention.

Everything I have ever done with laser display technology is based on totally open public standards and my own original ideas and efforts.

I have never done it for money! I do it for pride!

The idea of taking credit for someone else's effort makes me sick; especially when it's done for financial profit.

James.
    Last edited by james; 08-11-2012 at 10:01.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.