Thread: Looking for LivePRO aficionados

Default Looking for LivePRO aficionados

Hi guys,

We have a new version of LivePRO, and we're looking for people to test some of the new features. If you're interested, please contact me. If you know my direct email address, that's the best way. Otherwise you can use our contact form at www.pangolin.com/contact

UPDATE: Norty asked me if there is an FB3 and QM2000 version available. At this time, it's only a QM2000 version, but once it's been given a clean bill of health, we'll make it publicly available to everyone.

Best regards,

William Benner
    Last edited by Pangolin; 08-13-2012 at 15:09.

Don't forget to change the date on http://www.pangolin.com/Downloads-LD2000_updates.html while your updating LivePRO. The Download page makes it look like you have not updated LivePRO since May, 2008. Also of note is that when you download from Pangolin, Is a page that claims to record my MAC ADDRESS. You might want to change "MAC Address" to records "IP Address" since you have no way to ever recording a users MAC Address unless your software does that.

Looks like http://www.pangolin.com/UpdateFiles.htm has correct build date / number.

Good find on the LD2000 Updates page. For us, really Facebook has taken over as our "What's new at Pangolin" page and also this LD2000 Updates page. We haven't updated that LD2000 Updates page in years... I'll probably just turn that into a redirect to our Facebook page.

Regarding your comment about the MAC address, could you show me the page, or make a screen shot that shows this?

Bill