Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Machado gratings interested in establishing a group buy

Default Machado gratings interested in establishing a group buy

Hi
    I am interested in purchasing one of these but thought I would see if we can get a volume discount by purchasing a larger quantity if any one is interested let me know. Once I have a number I will approach Spectrabeam and see if we can get a quote.

Best
    Michael

http://www.spectrabeam.de/product_in...ion-25-25mm-1-

why not just go for the poly-20? www.medialas.com has them in stock and I think might be the largest buyer of the Creative laser production, lightworld gratings

What does the Poly20 do in comparison with the Machado? The price for the Machado is higher on this site than Spectrabeam. I will check with Medialas as well if there is interest in purchasing quantity otherwise I will just go with the lowest price and purchase my own.

Some of them have the machado effect as 1 of the 20 effects on the wheel. I'm in for a poly20 been looking for one. http://www.creativelaser.de/hardware...Ordercode1.pdf I dont think the spectrabeam.de price has the added VAT hence the lower price.
    Last edited by Picasso; 08-22-2012 at 13:32.

Ah now this makes a lot more since you get a wheel full of effects add stepper motor or servo and you get a lot more for your money. Ok I am game. lets see if we get some others interested and we can hit Medialas up for a quantity discount thank you for the heads up.

Hey guys,
    I ordered a Machado grating and a few others a couple of weeks ago from spectrabeam. I went for the single gratings as I want a bigger aperture for scan through effects. Also I want to be able to rotate each grating separately for combined rotating effects. If you are after a Poly-20 get in touch with Fred and Amanda at www.onestoplasershop.com it might be cheaper as they are in Florida. Spectrabeams shipping is quiet reasonable though if Fred and Amanda don't have what you need.

Do a thread search for poly-20 and there's is a bit of info here on PL.

Good luck
    Kit

I just pulled out my poly20 (thank you polished ball) it is very nice yes small sectors. I believe Polishedball is working on code for an ardruino stepper motor controller. I hadn't had a chance to test it as I only have my lumia rig handy. I put it behind the lumia wheel in the path of my green, very nice. I need to clean that box up maybe I will get a chance to add some pictures of the output later.
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

There's nothing on the Poly-20 that will be comparable to the Machado. You'll have several fan effects, but none approaching the number of orders seen in the Machado.
    "Information not shared, is information lost forever"

Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon

Quote Originally Posted by Displaser View Post
    There's nothing on the Poly-20 that will be comparable to the Machado. You'll have several fan effects, but none approaching the number of orders seen in the Machado.
    I am sure you are correct greg, get both!
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

I'm in for a group buy on any sort of gratings y'all decide upon.