Thread: Pangolin Shows Question (and other sites like it?)

Default Pangolin Shows Question (and other sites like it?)

With QS and FB3 I have access to the pangolinshows.com site and there are a lot of shows there - and a 7 star (?) rating system I think. I don't know how many of those shows are by members here.

My question, is there any list of "must have" show from the pangolinshows.com site?

I'm very new to projectors so right now I'm pretty much sponging or looking for good shows to learn from before creating new content. And heck, it never hurts to have some cool stuff from someone who has experience if they are willing to share it. (I don't EXPECT free stuff, I'm a capitalist - but I think most of us are here to help out and offer assistance when it makes sense.)

Anyway, politics aside, are there any really good shows that you would recommend on pangolinshows.com - OR any other similar site?

And for that matter, are there any other good ILD repositories out there with free shows, cues or animations?

Thanks!

Tom

I just won QS and FB3 at SELEM so I'm interested in finding out this info as well.

Jim

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

the RUSH/Tom Sawyer show on the pangolin show space is a mighty fine show. it *really* sets the abstract bar high.

Quote Originally Posted by tsteele93 View Post
    With QS and FB3 I have access to the pangolinshows.com site and there are a lot of shows there - and a 7 star (?) rating system I think. I don't know how many of those shows are by members here.

My question, is there any list of "must have" show from the pangolinshows.com site?

I'm very new to projectors so right now I'm pretty much sponging or looking for good shows to learn from before creating new content. And heck, it never hurts to have some cool stuff from someone who has experience if they are willing to share it. (I don't EXPECT free stuff, I'm a capitalist - but I think most of us are here to help out and offer assistance when it makes sense.)

Anyway, politics aside, are there any really good shows that you would recommend on pangolinshows.com - OR any other similar site?

And for that matter, are there any other good ILD repositories out there with free shows, cues or animations?

Thanks!

Tom
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I've put a couple of cue expansion packs on there you might want to look at.

There are one or two duds as they were produced blind without seeing the laser output but equally there are some I've been told are quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    the RUSH/Tom Sawyer show on the pangolin show space is a mighty fine show. it *really* sets the abstract bar high.
    It IS good -

But that one is QM2000 only...

The Shows made for QuickShow / FB3 will have "QS" in front of the title name.
    All of them should have previews with them that include the audio...
    However, I don't think ANY (or very few) of the downloads include the audio file, due to licensing issues.
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

my bad! reading comprehension fail.

there are some good ilda shows on the plftp site. i'm fond of mr.vain, and walk like an egyptian.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    It IS good -

But that one is QM2000 only...

The Shows made for QuickShow / FB3 will have "QS" in front of the title name.
    All of them should have previews with them that include the audio...
    However, I don't think ANY (or very few) of the downloads include the audio file, due to licensing issues.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Can anyone PM me the PL FTP login?