Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Holoforum?

Hehe... I see you 'broke down' then John as I approved your FB membership last night

We've almost got 150 members on the Facebook Holography Group. There's not a huge amount of action, but it's good to have as a backup to keep in touch with everyone when the Holoforum breaks.

It would be great if you could perhaps post some cave holograms and a little bit about how you make tham etc.

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Yeah, yeah, yeah,
    I joined Facebook too soon. The Holoforum is back up.
    I should have held out a little longer.

Haha, well you're there now , stick around 'just in case'
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

The Holoforum is down again.

Bah...

Well, at least there's still the Facebook group so the fear of losing touch with people has gone away to a great extent. There's been some good action there recently and we're now almost at 200 members, quite a milestone

It looks like the Holoforum is not working again.

Yep, I believe someone's let Ahmet know, so should hopefully be sorted soon.

In the meantime there's always Facebook... http://www.facebook.com/groups/holography