Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread: Laser Projector (Red, Green, Purple) "Laser 3D Party Light" from Spencer's

WOW! That is some great info, thanks! I tried using the software at work and it works fine on my computer, but when I load the SD card with the new .ild file(s) it doesn't play on the Spencer's laser, which is weird because I was able to load a static image onto the laser on my home computer. I don't believe I am doing anything different, maybe it's this computer? The Spencer's laser reads .ild files, that's what is on the SD card that came in the unit. I am not sure what a CTN file is or if the Spencer's laser can read it...any more help is appreciated!

Disregard my previous post, I tried re-read your post and tried the CTN file and it worked! Thanks, I am going to play around with some more image files!

You might find this thread useful.

http://laserboy.org/forum/index.php?topic=551.0

James.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

If anyone is interested, I have acquired 3 practically brand new display units from Spencers. I could use some holiday spending cash and these would also make great gifts for someone! If you're interested, lmk!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7309.jpg  

IMG_7310.jpg  

IMG_7311.jpg  

IMG_7319.JPG  

IMG_7327.jpg