Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The TRUE output of my laser (I got a powermeeter) !!!

:cry: Dear Filip ,

I am so sorry to reply you late , today I just saw what you said on this forum, I am so moved about your believe me , you are so kind , I can swear the laser leave from our company is a good one , I don't know why now happened this kind of problem , I am so sorry , I don't know what to say except say this . I can promise , if the laser is trully a bad one , I will change a new one laser to you . you don't need pay any fee. If I cheat you from beginning , I am the biggest fool all over the world , you are the most experience member here , you are a good person , with warm hearted , friendly , I like you so much , I willnot do like that ! I know you are busy , I wish keep my words , if the laser trully bad , I would like to change a new one for you ! I hope this willnot influence our friendship . I think , friend is more important for you !
    ops:

I am so sorry I have a mistake , I am in a little emotion .

I mean the friend is more important for me ! :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by nono shen
    :cry: Dear Filip ,

I am so sorry to reply you late , today I just saw what you said on this forum, I am so moved about your believe me , you are so kind , I can swear the laser leave from our company is a good one , I don't know why now happened this kind of problem , I am so sorry , I don't know what to say except say this . I can promise , if the laser is trully a bad one , I will change a new one laser to you . you don't need pay any fee. If I cheat you from beginning , I am the biggest fool all over the world , you are the most experience member here , you are a good person , with warm hearted , friendly , I like you so much , I willnot do like that ! I know you are busy , I wish keep my words , if the laser trully bad , I would like to change a new one for you ! I hope this willnot influence our friendship . I think , friend is more important for you !
    ops:
    umm, I think he just wants a new laser

lol..
    Now proudly stocking and offering the best deals on laser-wave

www.lasershowparts.com
    http://stores.ebay.com.au/Lasershow-Parts

I can promise I will change a new one , and keep the laser is good , the power is enouph . You are so kind , you havenot complained any words of my fault. I appreciate you so much ! I am so busy these days , for the exhibition last week , I am so sorry to reply you late ,I know you must worried about the laser , I am the same . I am feel grieved , for the matter , not the laser , but I hurt you , hurt our friendship .

Don't worry , I will change a new laser for , with the shipping cost ! I think this is the only thing can save this matter , I hope you can understand my position .
    :cry:

Truly , I don't know why happened this matter , I swear the laser leave factory is a perfect laser , the maximal power reach 1.2W ! I am not fool , If I cheat him , just I am waste my belief in the forum , otherwise , filip is a good person , he is so kind , I like to talk with him , I will not do like that ! I hope you can understand me . No one want others to blame itself ! especially I am a girl !

For liteglow case, I hope this is a faulty laser. 404mW output on a 1Watt laser is not good at all!!
    I was really looking forward to get one myselves. Now it is on hold.

My first primary object now is to get hold on a laser power meter! ;D
    cauz I really want my lasers to have the statet power output!

I dont know why the readings is so low.
    But someone did ask about my 5volt source !
    I use the laser as 5volt source, when you disconect the laser blanking wires.
    And then switch it on TTL, you can manually power it up from 0-5Volt on the psu of the laser
    When I do that I got 400mW
    But from mamba I only get 2xxmW :roll:

really strange!! I guess you will sending off the laser soon ? For replacement..

Yes I think I will send it back for a check\replacement
    But I will to next month..
    Becouse sending stuff now in the Christmas is not safe :roll:

I guess the shipping maybe can have been the reason that the laser is poor.
    maybe ouf of alignment...
    But I did ask for the lowest price laser, at highest power 8) so problems can easy happens..
    But the service from Viasho have been 200% at ALL TIME :P so I dont se this as any problem

Cheers

True!! The service from Viasho is above normal service!! I cant tell who has better service then Viasho
    That is my opinion!