Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LEM QSTL session

@ Paul - good times
    @ Tony - Bad times (do they think in the last year you've forgotten how to wire a plug?)

OK people the venue is sorted but its location address will not be made public as I cannot have any randoms turn up. Only people who have said they are attending on the date in question will be provided with the address in the days leading up to the session. The session is open to all PL members but I must know in advance who will attend.
    On Thursday morning I had a great session with Michel Rietveld and tested out his proposed use of a Virtual Room provided by HP. It worked very well indeed and we tested all aspects of it that are relevant to what we want to do on the day. The only downside is that there is no audio form the VR as its designed to work along side a conference telephone call. We can have this setup and it will cost any user a local rate call for the duration (1.5-2hrs) of the session. Im happy for this to be used but I must insist that anyone using the telephone auidio must do so with their mic muted. This is so we dont have many voices butting in. The session is an attended one where the live participants will contribute. The virtual participants will only be viewers though there will be the opportunity for people to ask questions (live or virtual) at the end.

All being well the session will be recorded and an edited version made available at a later date

Please let us know if you are interested in the telephone conference idea as if nobody asks for it it wont happen and if there is interest we can set it up.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

As ive just updated the attendee list I see we have only four definites - come on guys make a trip to Runcorn!
    You might like it!

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

Hi Rob, how are you. I am defentlaly up for doing the virtual link to the session. Can you PM me some details of how to do it :-) Sam

Hi Sam
    we will publish the details nearer the time - keep an eye out!

Rob

Ok cool this is a great idea will look out :-)

As it is pretty much impossible for me to attend I would love to take part in the virtual option. Depending on how the time difference works out.

Cheers
    rich

Rich it will be early for you - the plan is to start at noon here so its gonna be much easier for you to jump on a plane

Seriously anyone wanting to participate needs to show interest here as the details will be handed out on an individual basis - just so I can keep track of whos in as much as anything

Rob

Rob,

Guess i'm one of the last to confirm. Been really busy since Surfleet. But count me in.

Cheers

Steve

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

I'd love to attend, but the boss is not so happy.. so Virtual may work better for me.. but either in person or online.. I should be there..

EDIT:

The wonders of Google calender tell me I won't be available
    "Krys hair dressers nigel to look after kids
    Sat, 29 September, 13:00 – 15:00"

So, I definitely won't be there in person..

Trust me I'd love to fly over for it - I guess I will have to deal with getting up early or, on the flip side, just stay up all night!

Either way I'm looking forward to it.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    Rich it will be early for you - the plan is to start at noon here so its gonna be much easier for you to jump on a plane

Seriously anyone wanting to participate needs to show interest here as the details will be handed out on an individual basis - just so I can keep track of whos in as much as anything

Rob