Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LEM QSTL session

Hi Rob hope your well, is the virtual room happening for this? If so I'm going out this week to buy a speaker phone

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Is this still a "Go"?

Awaiting top secret rendezvous instructions (I'll be wearing clown shoes, a pink tutu and carrying a copy of Lactating Monthly so that you can discreetly recognize me).

Yes its a go - will have all the details posted to you all later today.
    Anyway Richard I though we had agreed that Lactating Monthly was too mainstream and we were gonna go with beastiality express - I do with you would keep up.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

@Megaton - yes the VR is gonna be going ahead though it has no audio - there may be a way round this which I will know later today
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    ... I do with you would keep up....
    Still got that lisp I see ........

Sadly not going to be able to make this in person .

I had hoped to be there but, as I explained to rob, we're moving one of our branches to new premises this weekend following a refurbishment. I'm going to try and tune in for the webcast though and just pray that i'm not needed for a couple of hours.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I am still in for the virtual version

virtual has been tested and prearranged, if skype fails we have conference call info to share ;-)

one day and counting ;-)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Michel Rietveld @ Utrecht The Netherlands

FB3, BEYOND Ultimate, 3xFB4, apc 40

1x5W RGB 637nm 1.3W, Edison Blue 2.5W 445nm and CNI 2.5W 532nm Greenie with Pico driver with DT40Kpro scanner set

2x3W RGB DT30 scanner set

Hi Rob looking forward to tomorrow. Did you sort out a sound link for the session? Anymore details as yet so I can get set up?
    Sam

It gets worse, not only can I not be there in person, it's now looking highly unlikely that I'll even be able to catch the webcast

Bah...
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001