Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: LEM QSTL session

for those attending throug the virtual room you can pre-setup using the following link
    rooms.hp.com

there is on the left the possibility to download the client for your system and test your setup.
    Please do so in advance, i will ask Rob to send the invitation link to the participants along with his skype id.
    One note, on windows 64 bit systems i had no luck using the 64bit internet explorer version but the 32bit version (which should also be included for compatibility) works fine.

Michel
    HP
    Utrecht
    Netherlands
    Last edited by michelrietveld; 09-29-2012 at 02:02.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Michel Rietveld @ Utrecht The Netherlands

FB3, BEYOND Ultimate, 3xFB4, apc 40

1x5W RGB 637nm 1.3W, Edison Blue 2.5W 445nm and CNI 2.5W 532nm Greenie with Pico driver with DT40Kpro scanner set

2x3W RGB DT30 scanner set

How did it go guys?

Hope it was successful and you managed to record it
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

I was there (but I didn't get a T-Shirt).

But that nice man Rob let me make the Tea for everyone.
    Such a nice man .......

Gotta say cheers Rob for the session yesterday and Michel for sorting the virtual link was a great idea and worked really well. Saves so much time when adding an colour effect by copying it from the quick fx area that is a really good little tool to use. I have been thinking about what to do with the rest of the show looking forward making a start on it

Thanks Rob, really helpful and useful, especially as as I only use the old Pangolin software and never really use QS

Cheers

Steve

Rob are you going to send the bit of a show we did out ? Also what was that music track called, i've slept too heavily since Saturday...
    DJ For PartyManchester.com

1.6w NRG RGB Laser
    Pangolin BEYOND, LivePro, QS, SMStoText

Thanks for a very helpful session. My system played up so I missed the second half, did the recording go ok to put up for everyone?