Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LEM QSTL session

Default LEM QSTL session

Well as the UK attendees of the LEM will know we didnt get round to the QS timeline training, there was (as ever) so much going on that we just didnt fit it in - Im sorry but as a conselation we got an ion laser lasing again - a fair trade in my view.
    So the plan is this. I have access to a meeting room in a nearby office (nearby to my home) so I thought maybe we can do this thing without the distraction of the other LEM goings on.
    The date is flexible but I would like to do it sooner rather than later so I wanna get a date nailed as soon as I can, and I know it may be short notice but how does the 29th of Sept sound???
    If not what dates (Saturdays) are good for you???
    The plan will be to start around midday and run for a couple of hours (I dont want it to be too long). There is a kitchen and loos on site - and I will have to confirm with the office owner if its OK but I am 90% certain this will not be a problem (I will know for sure on Wed)
    I am keen to get all or as many of the LEM potential session attendees to this as possible but will also open it up to any other members who wish to make the trip to Runcorn. I think that 10 would be the max I would be comfy with in terms of head count and there will be a small charge of £10 per head (assuming 10 attendees) to cover the costs.

What do y'all think?

Rob

Confimed

Soforene
    Hobbybob
    CarlB
    Veinhead
    Laserhobbit
    Last edited by stanwax; 09-26-2012 at 23:41.
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

I'll have one First class ticket (non-smoking) please.
    Date is fine with me.

Brilliant news Richard now we just need the other nine!
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Hi Rob

It should potentially be o.k. with me, but there's a small chance that business may get in the way as we're re-locating one of our branches to new premises that weekend. Hopefully I won't be needed as i've delegated to others, however, if the sh*t hits the fan for any reason I will be required. Put me down on the list though and i'll do my very best to clear the day, in any case, even if I can't make it i'll pay the dues so no-one is out of pocket

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

if you want to, i can deliver a virtual training environment, virtual room, teleconf facility so you can share your desktop presentation, whatever and discuss on the phone, for all the folks that are not able to attend. Interested?

Michel
    sponsored by HP ;-)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Michel Rietveld @ Utrecht The Netherlands

FB3, BEYOND Ultimate, 3xFB4, apc 40

1x5W RGB 637nm 1.3W, Edison Blue 2.5W 445nm and CNI 2.5W 532nm Greenie with Pico driver with DT40Kpro scanner set

2x3W RGB DT30 scanner set

29th sounds fine and dandy. Count me in.
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

I think I'm good for the 29th.
    2 x Stanwax Laser 3W RGB's
    2 x OPT 10W RGB
    Pangolin FB3QS + Live Pro
    1.3W Laser Harp

On me jollys on the 29th.... but if everyone else is good go for it.

Kev
    Move toward the light!

Yep, ill give that a go.... count me in..

Paul
    DJ For PartyManchester.com

1.6w NRG RGB Laser
    Pangolin BEYOND, LivePro, QS, SMStoText

I shall have to pass, I have a prior engagement.

Sounds good but its only my annual electrical assessment.
    Squat that bug,

One day I'll finish my build.
    https://www.facebook.com/Azteclasers?fref=ts